Monday, October 16, 2006

Get Ya Draws Out Ya Ass!

Why put up with uncomfort and unhappiness if you dont have to?

Life is too short for that.

So if your draws creep up in your ass....Get 'em out!
If you hate your job to the point you despise crossing the threshold into that muthafucka....quit that shit yo!
If your 'significant' other aint pulling their weight or making you happy....leave that fucker be!

"One life to live/Notice you get no sequel/So I truly got to live this like my last movie" - Jay Z

Live your life yall.

Live it to the best of your ability.

5 comments:

sincereR said...

that's right. be about it!

Mahogany Misfit said...

Oh yeah, I'm all about picking a wedgie.

Blu Jewel said...

First timer here...saw you by way of Ms. Confessions page. Gotta agree with you one this one...PREACH!

fuckgoogle said...

I don't know fam my cousin told me the exact opposite on all fronts.....some shit gotta change though I just don't know where to start....prob the other part....1

Ms. Confessions said...

You are speaking nothing but the TRUTH!

If you’re unhappy, only you can make YOU happy. And if you’re going to remain in that situation, shut the fuck up and quit bitching…