Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Looney Dreams

You ever dream some real weird and/or fucked up shit? Im talking soooo weird and/or fucked up that when you wake up you have to pause for a second and wonder what the fuck is wrong with you? Im gonna have to get a dream intepretations book and try and figure some shit out. So not that Ive had any insanely weird dreams as of late, but the thought just struck me and so Ive decided to share some of my more weirder dreams with yall.

*There was the dream I had in which I was at practice b/c I played for the Chicago Bulls. So while Im at practice....this light skinned cock-eyed lady with nappy hair in a huge green coat(that I had seen on the bus once before....in real life!!!) came to tell me that my mama had fallen down some steps and died. Why was I playing for the Bulls? Why the nappy-haired cock-eyed lady? Why my mama had to go out on some stairs?

*Then there was the dream in which my father had me killed. I was the 705 Auditorium at the top of the stairs. He was at the bottom of the stairs. He motioned for me to come down stairs and went around this corner. This is my father so Im not expecting him to take me out the game. But just as surely as Im named after him....when I got downstairs and I cut that corner....some masked gunman shoots me in the stomach! WTF?

*And how about the time I decapitated these 2 people. I dont remember the whole dream but in the end I was OJ and they were Nicole and Ron. I wasnt angry with the people in real life. I didnt have any aggression issues at the time that I recall. I just up and relieved their necks of their heads for no apparent reason.

I mean seriously....WTF? Maybe I need to change my diet. Or maybe re-evaluate the shit going on in my life. Why cant I have normal people dreams. Who dreams this crazy shit?

7 comments:

Cherise said...

i ALMOST CHOKED ON MY BEEF JERKY... LMAO

jendayi said...

So...Hmmm... (I have a wrinkle in my forehead right now. lol.) Well, first I'll say that it's amazing that you remember your dreams. I only remember them when I wake up startled. Well, I guess that's what you did with these huh?Secondly, what's up with all this death stuff? Are you going to bed stressed or worried? Where these back to back? Thirdly, I blogged about a couple of dreams and T.C. offered an interpretation that nearly scared me to death. I think sometimes things are better left unknown. =/ Man.. good luck figuring these out Teej (if that's indeed what you plan to do).

Teej said...

Unwrinkle that pretty forehead j.a.c. Dont mind my wacked out dreams. I dunno what all that was about. thankfully they werent all back to back. those are just the ones i have the clearest memory of. go figure. i didnt think i was going to bed stressed. maybe i need more sex or something.

fuckgoogle said...

Eat lots of vegetables, na homie honestly u could be...crazy...j/k.....call your parents..1

T.a.c.D said...

I have crazy dreams all the time too...that's probably why I sacred the hell out of JAC with my interpretations because I dream about death and crazy crap too...none as of late but I can relate...I think I need to get a dream catcher for my room or something...good luck figuring it all out...

Blu Jewel said...

Maybe you need to stop eating/drinking what you are so late and maybe it won't affect your dreams. (lol) Who the heck knows what dreams really mean, but speaking of, I was pissed when I woke this morning. I was dating Denzel and he came to pick me up and as we walked, he was checking me out telling me how good I was looking and shit. Then just as we were about to go inside and get in more detail about my "fine body", the damn alarm woke me up. Now that's some real dream hateration right there.

sunshine said...

Fortunately I very rarely get a chance to dream but damn I can't imagine waking up after one of your scary azz dreams...