Monday, September 25, 2006

Teej The Model.......Again?

I have been saying for the longest that I wanted to dabble back into modeling. Be careful of what you ask for.......you know the rest.

So I've been asked by a local magazine to participate in their fashion show as a model. Apparently it's an annual fashion show that features concierges from all over the city walking the runway and modeling someone's new fall fashion line. I just hope it's not some booty ass wack label that I never heard of or that I'd never wear. Last time I got suckered into modeling for someone it turned out to be Coogi!

Okay so these people obviously thought enough of me to ask me to participate but here's the thing.....Im a lil shook and I aint afraid to admit it. I've dabbled in modeling before and I found out that I dont like the runway. I'd much rather do print. As hard as it may be to believe for some you Im actually kinda shy. I dont like all eyes on me. I get red, my face flushes and gets all hot. It's not a fun feeling. So Im have to figure out how Im gon sneak a stiff drink right before I hit the runway. I just hope my big 6'5 ass doesnt fall down or even worse yet....fall off the runway!!!

And then there is the issue of me having to tighten some shit up. I mean it's not like I have beerbelly or anything but, Im finna be on some movie star shit( losing15 lbs in like 2 weeks) and just go hard for the next 18 days. No cheese, no mayo, no nothing. Im reading all labels before I eat anything. Working out everyday......all that!


I mean what if they ask me to model some speedos or something?

7 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Come on now...you'll do fine...just check the outfits BEFORE hand...so that you aren't caught out there...LOL
I am sure you will do just fine...

sincereR said...

here's the thing ... even if you do loose 15 pounds, it'll STILL be a speedo! there's no getting around that being gross.

Cherise said...

Speedos! Speedos! Speedos!

DivineLavender said...

No Speedos...now some boxer briefs...oh yeah!

* looking for my long lens camera *

sunshine said...

Do that sh*t man!! You never know what can come of this. When you are walking down the runway -keep focused on the prize.

NegroPino™ said...

Yeah we need pics please...whats wrong with Coogi they making a comeback. As long as the money right I guess should it matter? You ll do just fine. Look straight ahead and try not to smile.

Anonymous said...

NEGRO YOU KNOW YOU FINE....

and you're not shy you are modest. That's more attractive than arrogance.

Work it baby, you may get some tips from da runway pro if ya need... just lemme know (wink).