Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The "Intelligent/Ignorant" List

1. "You're 'bout to witness the most intelligent, ignorant shit that you're ever gonna hear in that miserable life that you're living/I hope that you're listening......" - Jay Z "Put It In The Air" (M.O.P.)
2. Intelligent And Ignorant?.......All in one?
3. Now that's certified ying and yang for your monkey ass!
4. DJ Mark FullaFlava had me not minding being that one dude in the club happy as hell to be dancing by himself
5. You know that dude, right?
6. The one that is really really feeling the music and goin crazy?
7. First time that I've EVER been that dude!
8. Then again.....coulda been the 3 shots of patron plus other liquor I had
9. I need a new job for a number of reasons....
10. But the most outstanding reason that comes to mind immediately is the fact that this ol '3 piece suit in the midst of these ''Do The Right Thing" summer days' shit is for the birds!
11. "They trying to say that I dont care..../I woke up screaming 'FUCK THE WORLD!!!'" - 2Pac "Fuck The World"

12. Man do I feel that these days
13. Okay seriously...."Martin"....DVD.....Hellooooooooooooo!
14. I just might have to jump on the Sidekick 3 bandwagon
15. However please note.....that 99.9% of the time Teej IS NOT a bandwagon jumper on-er
16. But a nigga will make an exception every so often.
17. Beyonce does look like she's having seizures or suffering from a nervous twitch in the "Deja Vu" video.
18. Is that baseball player really named 'CoCo Crisp'?!!?!!?
19.
"Now when I hear that album Imma think about your coochie expanding" - Teej
20. Oh yeah....Im sure yall gon have some questions about that one!
21. At first I felt kinda bad about watching Chappelle's Show (The Lost Episodes)
22. Seeing as though Dave left and it's an obvious ploy by Comedy Central to capitalize on his work.
23. But then I thought it about....it's really no less the equivalent of a record company releasing music by an artist that has died.
24. And shit the majority of my 'Pac CD's were released after he died

25. Drea if you leave...whose ass am I gon stay whooping in Madden?!!?
26. As far as reality TV...it's all about 'Run's House' hands down
27. "Im coming to Chicago, (singing) and Im gon skate on yo lake!!!!!" - Myshell
28. That damn Maze f/ Frankie Beverly song came on.
29. Now I know why it brought tears to her eyes
30. Made my shit misty too!
31. How the hell did myspace get hacked?
32. Well damn Gina...what did I do to have my page hacked into?
33. Screw you Mr. Hacker man!
34. But I'll be damned if he didnt speak some truth with this one though.....
35. "if you're not doing what you want with your life, leave that bitch, quit that job, move and keep repeating until you find your place. You will. Life is just so too short to waste. Go smoke a joint and think about that." - spairlkaifs the myspace hacker
36. But again...screw you for fucking with my page!
37. We'll get Lupe Fiasco's "Food and Liquor" sooner than later I hope
38. Oh no! Not Lalah's "Forever, For always, For Love"!!!!!
39. Cut the radio off...cant take it...not this song...any song but this one...
40. Countess Vaughn got ass implants
41. I didnt know black people did that type shit
42. Superior Media Group bitches!
43. "It dont cost a thing to smile/You dont have to pay to laugh/You betta thank God for thaaaaaaaat..../There's hope!" - India.Arie "There's Hope"
44. Event planning is stressful to say the least
45. She's leaving for the 'A'....... :(
46. Im still trippin on Lois Lane's hoe-dom
47. Fuck....if I can get organized Id be able to take over the world in no time
48. If a if was a fifth Teej....if a if was a fifth........
49. Your biopsies will turn out fine Im sure!
50. "and sometimes i sit down at my typewriter and i think not of someone cause there isnt anyone to think about and i wonder is it worth it? " - Nikki Giovanni "And Sometimes I Sit"
51. The Gay Games?
52. Hana I feel you on that
53. Please believe me when I say I have absolutely nothing against gays, lesbians, transgenders or anyone else for that matter....
54. ....but for the life of me I cant figure out why it is that Gay people need their own seperate games
55. I dont like to hear my mama cry
56. but who the fuck does? Duh nigga! Duh!
57. I gotta get back to NY to see the Sarah Jones one woman show
58. I *heart* Sarah Jones
59. Anyone know if her or Fatima Robinson are on myspace yet?
60. "Nigga I said with cheese!!!!!" - Caine in 'Menace II Society'

3 comments:

NameLiar said...

*Sticks out tongue and says...*

Teej is a poopie head.

My bad for the other week cuz-o. It wasn't Dee-Dee's fault I had a little drama pop off on my end.

fuckgoogle said...

Coco crisp I just assumed he was infatuated with the cereal and changed his name no parent would do that. gay games....how about no, play in the regular games sans me...1

Anonymous said...

speaking of "do the right thing" i could go for a spike lee /rosie perez ice cube moment, right about now. It's hot as hell

--> A Diva