Monday, July 03, 2006

The "Im On Vacation, Nigga...Fuck It!!!" List

1. "Niggas be in my face like the government be in my check!" - Queen Latifah "Elements Im Among"
2. .....and then they grabbed the cat's paws to include it in the prayer!
3. This is when I realized how high the room's occupants really were.
4. Did anyone else hear Pharrell snap off and steal the spotlight on Shawna's "Getting Some Head"(Remix)?!?!?
5. Spilling salsa on ur spankin new white tee is never ever the new hotness.
6. That huge ass shot of patron musta been like a quadraple shot.
7. Guess thats what happens when you leave for the bathroom and let others order your shot for you, right 'rish?
8. Speaking of which......
9. ....my motto for this whole excursion was '"Im On Vacation, Nigga...Fuck It!!!" (hence the title)
10. Which would explain the atrocious amounts of alcohol and Carl's Jr. I consumed.
11. Fuck all that healthy eating shit.
12. Exercise? WTF is that?
13. "Im On Vacation, Nigga...Fuck It!!!" - Teej
14. See how that worked?
15. Zell Moment #1 - @ the airport at like 6am....
Zell : Ay! You Chris?
Chris Brown (Head down. Hesitant) : Ye-yeah....
Zell : Chris Brown?
Chris Brown (Head down. Hesitant) : Ye-yeah....
16. Myshell....I promise Im over it bighead.
17. BET Awards - Viewer standpoint : Kicked ass!
18. BET Awards - Media/Working standpoint : Sucked ass!
19. Ol disorganized negroes!
20. "Oooh coffee gave me a dimple in my booty one time!" - Merced'z
21. Don King is completely insane and devoid of his facilities.
22. No....really. He is soooo insane in the membrane.
23. Apparently Dave thought walking a mile and a half in the forresty ass mountains in nearly 100 degree weather was gonna be fun or something.
24. I wonder if she ran that 'I wanna take care of you' line on multiple dudes at the club that night.
25. .......or was I just "special"?
26. Either way I wasnt buying it.
27. Did anyone see us on Leno?
28. Ameoba didnt break me!!!!!
29. 8 CD's for $21?!?!!?........Fuck yeah!!!!!
30. I lost the notebook Les sent me.
31. b/c of my crazy sentimentalness I was really distraught.
32. That shit sux huge hairy gorilla nuts.
33. Les send me another pretty pretty please?!?!!?
34. Zell Moment #2 - @ Carl's Jr talking to random bustdown..........
Zell : Yall drink?
Bustdown : Yeah we drink. And we hoes too!

35. Yeah......She said that shit!
36. I wish I could make some shit like that up though.

37. 'Good For You Nigga!!!'......"This has been another 'Good For You Nigga' moment......." - The Crew
38. You'll have to ask me about that one.
39. I saw Evie the first day and last night there.....now if that aint some 'come and go' shit I dunno what is!!
40. Kneesh got seriously sick.
41. And I was all the way in LA feeling helpless about not being able to check on her.
42. Seems as though she's better now, but that was scary!
43. Clo, Reese and I never made that power lunch pop, but we'll get it together ladies.
44. "Balance gives you perspective, and perspective allows you to make better decisions" - David J. Lieberman in "Get Anyone To Do Anything"
45. Thankfully Suge didnt get into that party.
46. Otherwise that woulda been my cue to leave.
47. Awwww Janel. Her so purrrrrty.
48. But that 'Oasis' we drove fifty-leven miles for turned out to be a hair salon!!!
49. Shit still cracks me up.
50. "We need 10 million dollars in the name of Jesus!" - Merced'z

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh yous so lucky you gave us a shout out on yo list cuz I was THROUGH withcha. THROUGH I tell you. THROUGH. Nah, TJ, I know it ain't all your fault. All kinds of stuff popped off this weekend for me as well. Gotta tell you later.

I'm lovin' you're back on the blog. This is the old TJ. See, ya needed a break for real. And now you're back to make us all laugh and sigh with glee and tripidation.

I'm glad you had fun in LA--and that girl in the club was probably your one true love and you didn't believe her -- hahahaha. Couldn't resist.

Well, I woke up from a weird dream and I'm gonna go back to sleep like nobody's bidness. Peace. Clo

NegroPino™ said...

Where u at on your vacation?

Anonymous said...

Im sayin if you got to eat and drink for free the white tee is nothin.

If you coudlve seen your facial expression when I told you it was salsa on your shirt....PRCIELESS.

You cant be around me on vacay and not have some drinks on me...Fuck it nigga you were on vacation. Im still a lil pissed you didnt let me take shot also...I mean I was buying, and maybe doing a little driving. Ok youre forgiven.

Regardless I still love you!!!!
Ill always be your BOTTOM BITCH!!!!

Cherise said...

Sorry I missed you, but you know I was SUPER busy, next time ;)
I love you.
Reese

idk... said...

I counted... I LOL'd 3 times

Anonymous said...

Hey TJ,
I finally got a chance to check out your blog, very interesting to see what goes through your head sometimes. I promise I won't be a stranger anymore.

Sherlon Christie said...

Interesting list