Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ewwwww!!!!

Ewwww nasty mu'fucka!!!

The TALLEST MU'FUCKIN SHIM I've ever seen in my life just went up to a guest's room! This broad (and I use that term loosely) looked like Charles Oakley in a bad weave and horrible make-up! There is no mistake to be made. That was a damn man, man!!! Aint no getting out that...I doubt that!'

Unless you're Lisa Leslie or Rebecca Lobo (and the jury's still out on her!), aint no damn woman that tall. Son Im 6'5 and (s)he had a smooth 4 inches on me!!!!

I dont get that shit. Im sure 'she' went up to a male guest's room. Aint no woman finna order a dude dressed like a woman. But it's like....if you are gay then you are gay dog. No need to front. No need to add some extra kink to the mix and prefer men that dress like women. It's still a fucking dude.

6 comments:

Cherise said...

This stuff only happens to YOU, sir Teej... LMAO.. Only YOU my luv...

Ms.Honey said...

LOL....I always want to follow those people and see which door they go in...I wonder how they pick what door to go in....

nikki said...

LMAO

if only i had been a fly on that wall...or on your pants...

Gentle Aura said...

LMAO .. you should keep a digicam close by

BrownSugga said...

sounds like STRAIGHT confusion 2 me

toneec42 said...

You never cease to crack me up! Your experiences and outlook on life are one of a kind. Do you, papi... do you.