Monday, January 09, 2006

The "Nothing Else To Blog About" List

1. "I woke up this morning/the sunshine was shining/I put on my happy face/Im living, Im able/Im breathing, Im grateful/to put on my happy face.../Woke up and realized/this world's not so bad after all/looked at it thru a child's eyes/and I saw these beautiful things that you never think about/Like the ocean, moonlight, stars and clouds/It's amazing how we don't appreciate our blessings/There's plenty of people who don't like me/There's 10 times more who love me and I love myself/Sometimes, it gets tough, it gets tough/But I can't give up, can't give up/Just take a deep breath, close my eyes/Feel the love and give a smile" - Destiny's Child "Happy Face"
2. BE HAPPY BITCHES!
3. Oops!
4. I do realize I have alot of female readers
5. Who am I kidding?
6. Mostly female readers
7. I didnt mean it like that......promise!
8. I know most women, if not all women arent bitches
9. "My mother's a woman. So that helps" - Chris Rock
10. Switching subjects......
11. *wipes brow*
12. When the eff is Woody Woodpecker coming out on DVD?
13. I cant believe that heifer smoked a joint in my bathroom when I asked her not to smoke in my crib!
14. Lil Nigglets!!!!
15. Who me? Noooo Im not feeling pressure with all these new eyes on my blog
16. I worked out for the first time in about a month today
17. Teej = Fat Lazy Pig
18. R.I.P. to my hair
19. Teej = 'Heady Murphy' and/or 'Dome Thugs-N-Harmony'
20. Maisha are you laughing at me?
21. Those were 'Martin' references by the way
22. Im really shook to shave it completely bald
23. But the low ceasar Im rocking now is barely hanging on
24. Losing your hair in your late 20's fucking sucks BIG dirty monkey balls!!!!
25. "People talk/dont worry about what they say/Live your life, live your life/Gotta trust yourself/before you can trust someone else/Live your life, live your life" - Angel Grant "Live Your Life"
26. Im at work as I make this list
27. Yup! Im still standing like Hall and Oates out this bitch!
28. Dogs is barking
29. Can the Wu come with a new album already?
30. And what ever happened to the R.A.G.U. album?
31. That was the 'Rae And Ghost United' album that was supposed to come out a while ago
32. Wanna be down ass white boys are so funny and yet so sad
33. Im not so much sick of my job as I am ready to do something that I LOVE
34. But as long as rent remains as real as it is......
35. "Thank you for calling the Concierge desk at the Hotel..... This is Anthony. How may I help you?" - Teej the Concierge
36. Having my place to myself is that bidness!

37. I enjoy solitude too much
38. But I really am a socialable and personable dude
39. Les....I predict that your new place will be your home in no time!
40. Ewwww on their coats huh?
41. Deliciously digusting I tell you!
42. Cali is looking more and more like an approaching reality for me
43. I hope the 'Spirit Food' CD helps her.
44. Anyone notice the title of my blog is "It's how I feel....You Dont Have To Necessarily Like It"?
45. I love that shit!
46. "Defy the authorities and follow God's laws!" - Talib Kweli
47. "Beating down the block knocking pictures off the wall!!!!"
48. Oh yeah Tam....I know about it!
49. It's only 1/9 and I gotta refocus myself already!
50. That's that mix of A.D.D. and procrastination for ya!
51. Fin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider this comment an uncomment to show my disdain for the disregard of my personal requests for blogs (or stories) to be written (or told). *folding arms fiercely* Harrumph!

Anonymous said...

OMG. I'm still laughin about the Flav blog, considering I was only watching that show last night thinking . . . WOW. This is so bizarre. And now here you are today with the happy post. I'm glad to see it. Especially the part about Cali being a reality . . . even though I know you love the Chi-Town. Maybe you need another vacation? I know I do. Smile TeeJ. We got through Monday. Clo

Anonymous said...

Hey Teej,
Showing my happy face here for the first time.... Just because you don't see me, doesn't mean I'm not there! :)

Abreu, Jorge said...

Representin for the fellas, homie. Whaddup, bitches!!!! LOL!!! I like that quote by Talib... That's how I live. Keep doin ya thing man.

Cherise said...

My teej,
Well, It would be a JOY if u were to move to Cali, then I could ALWAYS have a shoulder to cry on, a partna in crime and good laugh every now and then
*Reese ponders* They ain't ready for Reese N Teej in LA, LMAO
This year is off to a slow start... don't know what direction I'm headed yet... But I feel like u.. I'd much rather be doing something I love versus something I have to do to maintain my existence. I'm in the process of constructing my NEXT blog... I think I'm going to be on some dif'nt shit.. LOL U KNOW me, always in thought. I'm considering being part of an anxiety study.. maybe they can find out what the F*** is wrong with my brain...
Relationships= * BLAH *
Thanks for talking to me in the middle of the night or morning for u... I hate it to know you're standing all nite.. that sucks rocks.. LOL Anyhow, enough with the rambling... there's a lot on my mind.. I just hope I can get most of it out before I leave this place. Peace babydoll....
and BTW.. No offense taken to #1. LOL some of us UNDERSTAND.

Love,
Cherise Joy... ( Yea I went there)
:)

and don't worry about the Hair Loss... U'd be sexy Bald... LOL