Monday, January 23, 2006

Mindlessness

The GM of the hotel is in the lobby with some guy showing him floorplans or some shit. The assistant GM/my manager comes over to me and whispers "Stop passing gas in the lobby. I can smell it." LMAO. Yo true story!

First of all.....I mean damn...is my scent that recognizeable? How the hell did he know it was me? It's a hotel lobby for crying out loud. There are other people in this bitch! I guess he recognized the smell from when I let one go in the back office earlier in the day. He was standing with the GM and the floorplan dude....so I guess they smelled it too. I dont give a shit though. Maybe I have to take one.....but I sure as hell dont give one. I mean it's a natural bodily function. If I had the choice, I'd choose not to ever have to pass gas but hey....that's life, right?

This post is so mindless. Okay Im done......

11 comments:

Didi Roby said...

Totally mindless...but funny as heck!

Hey babyboi! What it do?

nikki said...

HAHAHAHA!

i have a candle in my office that i light whenever i pass gas. i wonder if anybody else has noticed the pattern...

toneec42 said...

Hmmm-mmmm-mmm... that ain't right. Not right, not right, not right... just wrong... bah-ha-ha

chele said...

Dude ... TMI. You have the same mindset as my baby sister. She don't care where, when or how. She says, "better out than in, right?"

Abreu, Jorge said...

The best part about it is when you pull the walk you know... Pass n keep walkin baby... U seem em shocked as u look back... Like "Oh, darling what's that smell?"

JaG said...

That candle sounds like a good idea!

Darius T. Williams said...

UGH...you is sooo nasty.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

Anonymous said...

LOL... oh mann... so funny! i wouldn't know what i would do if my boss came up to me and said that :D

Blah Blah Blah said...

...walked over to YOU...well damn, HOW did they know...LOL

your hilarious...

Gentle Aura said...

suga dumplin .. it's posts like this that make you that much more loveable ..ooh .. shit .. sorry

fuck love

but you know what i mean

Anonymous said...

You need a colonic.