Monday, June 27, 2005

The Weekend

It's not like a whole lot exciting happened over the weekend...I just needed something to blog about as to not neglect my baby (the blog). So with that said.....here goes....

*Called my Great Granny and wished her a happy 92nd birthday!
*Called my lil cousin Ana and wished her a happy 15th birthday. Its so weird b/c I still remember when I found our her mom was pregnant with her. They sure do grow up fast.

*Had a Friday off for the first time in FOREVER and totally wasted it away. Well not really wasted b/c I did chill out, but I kinda wanted to go out and I didnt find anywhere to go. Ended up meeting my crazy friend who stays around the corner from me at the 24 Mickey D's at 2am. Only thing was the lobby was closed so we had to walk thru the drive thru. We got our food and sat on the lil patio thingy til damn near 3am talking about our respective relationships and whatnot. I tell you.....I love spontanenity (sp?)

*Woke up Saturday morning w/ a toothache! I've never had one of those.....ever! I was told that I should floss b/c there might be some food stuck in my teeth somewhere. Went to Walgreens. Bought floss, mouthwash and Orajel. Tried to floss. Now I remember why I didnt like it as a kid. THAT SHIT IS DUMB! Fucking sawing a string between your teeth? WTF? Most of my damn teeth have gaps anyways. Cant no food get stuck there. (My....this is turning into a blog within a blog, huh?) I might have a cavity. As much candy as I eat it's about time. Im 27 and never had a cavity. Shit....I've only been to the dentist 2 times that I can recall. The last time I went with my brother to get his braces adjusted. I figured since I was there I might as well get my teeth cleaned. The dentist put me in the chair, tilted me back, got started and stopped. Told me my teeth were fine and to keep doing what I was doing. That was like 2001. Fuck....I got a PPO now. I suppose I should go ahead and go, huh?

*Met some out of town friends downtown and did the tour guide thingy. Came home and stripped naked and lounged in the pad til it was time for work.

*Sunday afternoon I got up, ran a couple errands, came home, stripped (if you didnt know it's hot as hell in Chi-Town right now. We're talking 90 plus.......I wouldnt be stripping just for the hell of it.....Shit...who am I kidding....Im damn near a nudist.....in my own home though), and lounged til it was time for work. Which brings us to the present as I type this right before getting off the gig.

*Oh by the way....I called KK just to tell her I love her and missed her. Oh what a fucking sapp I am. Ol sucka fa love ass nigga I tell ya. (LOL......as Barry White's "Never Gonna Give You Up" comes on the satellite station!). She was at the New Edition concert! Probably jammin on the one! Oh well maybe I'll get it thru my thick ass head one of these days. But probably not. U aint know the boy is hard-headed?

And that was my weekend people. Happy Monday to ya. Do something productive. I sure as hell plan to................

3 comments:

Cherise said...

**Shakes Head** Poor Boy,...LMAO...
But I understand ya... I really do.. It's hard to give up, even when the other person obviously has..

JaMeRo said...

I also have never had a cavity, and I had to learn the hard way that flossing is important! Keep them teeth pretty! Your smile is your best impression.

lenny said...

if you haven't done so by now, please use your new health insurance and find a dentist in chicago... you need to go every 6 months... like, really...