Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Various 6/29/05

*Happy B-Day Big Sis JaniTy! U somewhere shaking ya tailfeather, aint cha?

*I've just spent about 40 precious minutes of my life online searching for a clip of Eve's sex tape. Yup....40 minutes that I wont get back. I must need some or something. LOL. Gosh am I that much of a perv? Yeah......but, oh well! Wouldnt ya know I never found it. I decided that 40 minutes is enough. I'll catch the bootleg DVD at the barbershop or something. Maybe my brother has it already. Okay enough with this....lol.

*Anyone see the BET Awards last night? I thought they were pretty good. Fugees reunion, Will and Jada did the damn thing, (they are the shit. That's what I aspire to be in my relationship....when ever I make that step again.) their skits were funny, the tributes to Ossie Davis, ODB and Rick James (did Teena not go to church up in there?), and Stevie Wonder's performance. Yall see Stevie get up and get his lil rehearsed 2 step on? Did anyone else hold ya breath b/c u thought he was gonna fall on his face too? I had to cross my fingers and turn away when he stumbled a bit. I actually left my crib in the middle of the show and went to Border's for an hour or so. I got crazy inspired outta nowhere while watching. I went to Border's and grabbed like 4 or 5 books on advertising and got my study on. *Currently trying to figure out the ad game to inturn have more businesses advertise on my show* I've heard and read mixed reviews, but I think they turned out pretty nice.

*You know in Mariah's song "We Belong Together" during the second verse where she sings...

Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me"If you think you're lonely now......"
Wait a minute
This is too deep (too deep)
I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial
Trying to catch a break.....

......IS THAT NOT THE REALEST SHIT EVER!?!?!?!? I mean who hasnt been thru something or is going thru something and a song on the radio is just too real for you deal with at the moment and you HAVE to turn the station? Damn I LOVE that lyric! That's the power of music right there.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

Man I swear that song had me crying this morning.. ((Mariah)) We are TOO MUCH ALIKE! lol I love that entire song... someone hurt homegirl bad **sigh** and I can definitely relate...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday luv, Young Teej!! Nice to know you didn't forget about me... *cheezy grin*