Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Nathaniel

That aint my name! Aint even close to any of my names actually. I've never been told that I look like my name should be Nathaniel. So why on earth is this little girl repeatedly calling my phone asking for Nathaniel. The first message sounded sweet. "Can you have Nathaniel call me at home......please........please?" Awwww the lil baby calling for her daddy.......but she has the wrong number! I answered the phone when she called back and in my most sympatheic voice informed her she has the wrong number. That was the first day, and you would think that it's over. But b/c I just pointed out the first day...you obviously know there is at least a second day, right? The lil girl called me twice again asking for dude. I already told her that she has the wrong number. I swear she couldnt be more than 5 or 6. Maybe she is dialing the wrong area code or switching up a number somewhere. I guess I'd be wrong if I cussed the lil sweet baby out, huh? I probably wont, but after so long your patience just wears thin, ya know? Where the hell is her mama anyways to supervise this type of shit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, eff all of that sweet crap. Tell that lil heffa stop calling you.