Saturday, May 14, 2005

Can U Hear DMX Rapping Too?

Oh yeah...alls I hear is DMX in my head.......

Yall gon make me lose my mind (up in here, up in here)
Yall gon make me lose my cool (up in here, up in here)
Yall gon make me go all out (up in here, up in here)
Yall gon make me act a fool (up in here, up in here)

It's 11pm Saturday night. Most peeps my age is either out, or gearing up to go out and enjoy some nightlife activities. I on the otherhand am just staring my overnight shift at work. Been a long weekend already, I didnt do my usual sleep routine, so Im a bit drowsy and maaaad tired this particular Saturday night. I get to work and hear my supervisor tell me that Im being wrote up b/c a guest pitched a bitch and claims I misinformed them earlier this week?

NOT TO-MUTHAFUCKIN-DAY I WONT. HEARD ME? NOT TO-MUTHAFUCKIN DAY I SAY

I aint signing shit b/c this fucknuts ass bitch decides to pitch a bitch and then lie on me all the while causing a scene. He know good and goddamn well I didnt guarantee him a rollaway bed in his room. First of all, we talked on Monday! I been here a year and a half homie. I know we only have 3 damn rollaways period. How the fuck Imma guarantee that one will be available on Saturday night?!?!!?! Dont fucking lie on me and say I assured you that you can have one!

(Lemme take a breath or two) 1.........2..........3...........

Second of all....I may have even mentioned that it's pretty much a fire hazzard to have a rollaway in any room other than a suite. (I've seen us make exceptions before which is why I didnt completely shut this shit down when we first talked). I told this punk that I'd make a note of it (which I did) and when he checked in to speak with the front desk agent. I never guaranteed shit.....you shit!

Got me singing my other 'fuck a trick up' song.....

All shit muthafucka, muthafucka
All shit muthafucka, muthafucka

Okay...Im breathing normal again, but I swear I get vexed more and more the more I think about the shit.

No comments: