Saturday, May 14, 2005

Heated Pop Tarts! (Who Knew!)

I am at work doing the overnight thing. I brought a pack of pop tarts from home to snack on if I needed to. So it's like 5am or something and I decide to break them bad boys on out. Then I also remember the toaster in room service.......1 plus 1 equals 2, right? Man I know yall probably wondering what the hell Im talking about or where Im going with this so I'll cut the fat for ya.

I can not remember the last time I've had a pop tart that was heated in the damn toaster. Im talkin at least a decade and a half here peoples. I literally forgot that that's what they were made for. You know black people though....I think our toaster broke when I was 11, 12 and well we never got a new one. And pop tarts just didnt need a damn toaster to be ate anymore. And so here I am blogging about pop tarts at 5 in the am! LOL. Sorry LC, but this deserved a mention. PopTarts are gooooood. Especially heated!

No comments: