Thursday, March 17, 2005

Say It Aint So Kimmie!

"When I testified in court /couldnt think straight thinkin' bout the bitches I fought/over you..." - Lil Kim from the song "Another" by Notorious B.I.G. f/ Lil Kim

"Under pressure/I lie for ya/die for ya/Luger by the thigh for ya/right hand high for ya..." - Lil Kim from the song "I Can Love You" by Mary J. Blige f/ Lil Kim

Lil Kim is going to jail. Hopefully not for long, but she's going. All on some code of the streets shit. She was loyal to dudes obviously not as loyal for her. Alot of people talk that 'Imma ride for my people' shit...but she really did it. And it got her facing 20 years right now.

C'mon Kimmie! If you gon lie to a federal grand jury....dont make it such a bad one. They showed you pictures of dudes you've known for well over 10 years, and you said you didnt know them. There are videos, pictures, album credits, etc where you acknowledged these guys. Why didnt you just say "I heard gunfire. I got down. And I didnt get up til I didnt hear no mo shots. I dunno who the hell was shooting!" Now THAT shit is believable yo!

Lil Cease and Banger (who she was in Junior Mafia with) got called in to testify and were put in a very difficult position. Either lie and say they dont know if Kim knew these dudes and face perjury charges themselves when the lie is found out, or tell the truth and basically leave Kim ass out. And since Kim had kinda distanced herself from all of them, and there is some hostile feelings there....well their choice wasnt as hard no more, huh? Now they kinda look like snitches in the street.

Pretty fucked up, right? Hopefully her and Hilary (her assistant also convicted) will get the Martha Stewart treatment. Guess we'll wait and see what the judge or jury hands down during sentencing on June 24th.

No comments: