Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Thought It Ironic

I wanted to blog this earlier but in light of other developments I decided not to...but shit it's my blog dammit. I can post what the fuck I want, right?

Anyways this shit tickled the hell outta me today. I was in my apt. getting ready for work. My CD player was on the coffee table. I reached for it and the cord was wrapped around a picture of KK and I. I accidentally knocked over the picture while getting the cd player. As I picked the picture up I said out loud..."And why do I still have this out?"......and no sooner than I finished announciating the final word....mu'fuckin "We Cant Be Friends" by Deborah Cox and RL from Next came on. Man....I damn near fell on the floor laughing. Like "Shit nigga! There go your answer right there."

Well anyways I thought it was ironic.....

2 comments:

Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Damn...i'd give my left implant to know what that deleted comment was. Hmmmm...