Sunday, March 06, 2005

Me

I AM.....not of this earth it seems
I WILL ALWAYS.....love my mama
I MISS.....too many to name
I HEAR.....voices in my head frequently
I CRAVE.....junk food
I WORRY.....about my loved ones
I REGRET.....not applying myself in school
I LOVE......life
I SING.....horribly, yet proudly
I LOST......my mind a long time ago
I LIKE.....to walk around my place ass naked, joint swanging!
I DONT LIKE.....rules
I AM LISTENING TO.....Rufus/Chaka Khan
I CAN BE.....anything i fucking wanna
I NEED......KK
I KNOW THAT.....I didnt do as well by her as I could
I HOPE......she gives me 1 more shot to prove myself to her
I WANT.....nothing more than to be wealthy enough for me and my fam to live comfortably
I WISH.....I had had a better relationship w/ my pops
I CRY.....rarely
I FEEL.....different ways at different times
I BELIEVE.....in miracles
I AM PROUD.....of my peoples when they accomplish shit
I THINK.....Im a pretty fucking terrific guy

2 comments:

Kazumi said...

I had no idea you needed me. (My initials are KK.)

Teej said...

ROFLMAO! Not quite Kajuana. U are a fool for that one.