Monday, June 04, 2007

The "I Dunno......Im Drunk!" List

1. "...it's for you so baby wont you lay it down/I'm gonna give you peace of mind/Come here lady lay it down/Let your soul be light..." - Dwele "Lay It Down"

2. I hate listing back to back but what the hey......some shit is just necessary!

3. Indiana Wine Fest 2007 = What's hot in the streets!

4. Who knew it would be so friggin hot in Indy?

5. Long sleeve black tee and black jeans werent gonna cut it...

6. It was determined that an emergency trip to the mall for more sensible gear was in order

7. Lor put me up on the term FUPA

8. So that's what that is called, eh?

9. "1,2,4,18,23" - Lesley's pre-picture countdown

10. The advancement of Lesley's ass is going well and me grabbing a handful of it with her encouragement proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt ;)

11. But Andrea's ass is indeed the new phenomenom!

12. "....as long as yall aint got me smoking no dope!" - Auntie Carla

13. I didnt get my pancakes, but shit...we just didnt have time

14. 6 plus hours of wine drinking and 2 hours of hookah session will tire your ass out son!

15. I cant believe we had a hookah smoking contest....Speaking of which....Cassandra you are a cheater!

16. My 25 second pull was only bested by Cassandra's earth shattering 31 second pull...Ol iron lunged ass...Im so glad we got to hang out finally though

17. And that I suppose....is the Indy trip recap

18. "...I'm goin through changes/A grown-ass man/I done paid my dues/Learn the rules lil' homey/you could be one too/Niggas know ain't no tellin what he gon' do/But recognize young bruh I'ma do it for you/You know why?/We all stars and we highly evolved..." The Roots "Star"

19. My 92 year old great-grandmother getting on an airplane next month had me worried...

20. ...but then I saw her jump up and get on the dance floor at my cousin's wedding and now Im not so worried

21. I knew it was too much coverage of that bank robbery for them fools not to get caught

22. That $50,000 reward was bound to make somebody start talking

23. Plus this fool was braggin on it, pointing himself out in the newspaper article about it and all....dumb ass

24. I hope they throw all 3 of them up under the fucking jail

25. God Bless Tremaine Gibson, Angelique's Grandad, and Tony Thompson

26. Were the MTV Movie Awards any good?

27. "Most people have the will to win, but few have the will to prepare to win! " - Bobby Knight

28. For some reason I obviously think I dont really need sleep.....I sure as hell have been going w/o it alot as of late

29. B called me a 'Myspace Legend'

30. I mean sure...from the outside looking in...my page does seem to have a lot of traffic and
all...but 'Legend'? That's just ridiculous

31. Tom and Tila Tequila are the only myspace legends I know

32. Who the fuck are the Republicans running for president?

33. I decided that the previous blog's format was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

34. Keith Murray's next album is gonna be called Rap-Murr-Phobia?

35. Good Gosh that is fucking amazingly WACK!

36. "They shooting!/but nobody dying/somebody better put somebody body/on somebody iron/sometime soon or somebody lying/I aint buying that shit you shoveling/I aint ducking nothing for nothing cousin/I’m too tall to act small" - Jay Z "PSA 2"

37. Why is Paris Hilton's first day of jail news on fucking CNN?

38. I mean.....isnt that just preposterous?

39. FYI....it doesnt look as if I spelled that word right to me, but dictionary.com says I did

40. Listing is fucking beautiful!

41. Jones said that one day Im gonna surf myspace til I ' come to the page that says "You have reached the end of MySpace. Goodbye."'

42. I was on the floor laughing at that shit I swear

43. "Dont you dare tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon!" - Unknown

44. And that is about the realest shit I've heard in a while!

45. This list came together too fast and therefore doesnt feel right to me

46. 'ello my love'

47. So Im saying yall....I got a lil more than a week left to raise this money

48. Can I get $10 up outta you or what?!?!!?

49. https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=272b4cae-9ac9-4c9b-875e-a7eb4331a410

50. "I dunno........Im drunk!" - Lesley

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

18. one of my fav songs by them....some real talk in that
38. yes it is
41. CLASSIC! (every list you seem to have a CLASSIC line here lately)
43. so my "line of the times" now...literally!

fuckgoogle said...

What up homie. myspace is only for jumpoffs. i mean every chick has stripper pics how am I not going to think sex when I chat wit'em.

jendayi said...

it's amazing how i continue to read these but have no idea what you're talking about. all these inside jokes and what not!!!

16. you guys are going to die!! no teej!!