Friday, April 28, 2006

The "Pray For Them All" List

1. "He worked with her/She was his lady's best friend/Even if they dont try/some ladies test men/And this was a test that was bigger than him/Some believe it's the nature that is given to men..... - " Common "Faithful"
2. I dunno what it is but that shit is true.
3. Son can have THE worst luck with women ever ever, but the moment he gets him a somebody.....
4. .....er'body and they mama be throwin the drawers at him.
5. Its no fun ducking and trying to miss drawers you normally woulda caught.
6. The child's phone number ends with '5150'.
7. Makes me wonder!
8. I can not wait to start my 'Award Tour'.
9. NY....then LA?
10. Once again it's on!
11. Truth be told....these trips are mostly gonna be job hunting.
12. Quick rule of thumb.........
13....if the child is old enough to question you as to where yall are going....his big ass dont need to be in no stroller!
14. Another rule of thumb.......
15. ....if you're soooooo health conscious and you decide to be a vegetarian....Im guessing them cigarettes you cheifin' on and that caffenine from the 12 cups of coffee you down er'day aint doin shit for you neither pimpin, please believe me!
16. "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday....lying in hospitals dying of nothing." - Redd Foxx
17. Hey wait......wasnt that kinda contradictory?
18. Aaaah well....such is life!
19.
It's hard when your lady don't believe what you say/And what you did in the past/you gotta live with today/She asked if they could spend the night together/He thought, and said, "I'm tryin' to get my life together"/Went home to his lady/these were his confessions/"Baby you a blessin' and my best friend"" - Common "Faithful"
20. RIP to Proof but.....it sounds like he was in the wrong.
21. Why the fuck is you out at a club at 4am for with a wife and 5 kids at home?
22. Grrrrrr!
23. God bless both he and the Keith Bender's life.
24. So BET is gon continue to give this "Im In Love With A Stripper" bullshit some burn, huh?
25. Which minds me of something Tanya said......
26. "She's a stripper.........she doesnt use email!!" - T-ROB
27. Hopefully we still get Lupe Fiasco's "Food and Liquor ".
28. Anyone else get an email from the new Blackplanet.com?
29. It seems they are coming for myspace's ass!
30.
"Fake sugar? That shit'll kill ya! Fuck naw! Realsugarnigga!" -Teej
31. She said that her 13 yr old niece told her that the teacher was in the classroom singing Shawnna's "Gettin Some Head" to herself
32. *Teej says a quick prayer for the kids*

33. I opened a tab at the Darkroom
34. $110 later I closed it
35. I have to remember that I aint a baller
36. "You cant have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
37. Hopefully they find Gigi's sister safe and sound
38. White boys + Beer = Fucking terrifying!!!!
39. "when i die i hope no one who ever hurt me cries and if they cry i hope their eyes fall out and a million maggots that had made up their brains crawl from the empty holes and devour the flesh that covered the evil that passed itself off as a person that i probably tried to love" - Nikki Giovanni
40. Is dude's name really D'brickashaw?
41. What the fuck was his mama thinking?
42..
"when you're having a bad day remember...you could be a siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight....and ya'll only got one ass to share!!" - Lindy
43. Why is Michael Jackson doing a mixtape with G-Unit?
44. Dont believe me?.....
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4074
45.
Black-on-Black Love: The Revolution that will NOT be televised 1 Corinthians 13:8

The most revolutionary thing that a black man can do, in a racist society, is to: Love God, first and foremost, and begin seeing himself as a reflection of God, and LOVING himself and seeing/loving his woman as an extension of himself--- THAT is revolutionary!

When brothas recognize that "Black-on-Black" Love is a form of resistance in a racist society (in effect, boycotting the negative stereotypes assigned to us by the mass-murdering-media) and steadfastly refuses to permit neither themselves nor anyone else (including sista's) to exploit & disrespect Black Womanhood, THAT is revolutionary and you best believe it won't be televised!

46. Some dude named Bro. Tony sent to it me on myspace from nowhere.
47. I thought the shit was deep.
48. Am I taking it right that the Jodeci reunion IS NOT gon happen now?
49. "I went in to pick up my check, came home, my supervisor called me about four o'clock, told me he got me on tape stealing boxes. " - Craig
50. "The fuck you stealing boxes for? What...? You trying to build a clubhouse?" - Smokey

7 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

When brothas recognize that "Black-on-Black" Love is a form of resistance in a racist society (in effect, boycotting the negative stereotypes assigned to us by the mass-murdering-media) and steadfastly refuses to permit neither themselves nor anyone else (including sista's) to exploit & disrespect Black Womanhood, THAT is revolutionary and you best believe it won't be televised!

Now thats some real shit right here...

Anonymous said...

Ha! I don't wanna reiterate what the other sista said, but I LOVE YOU man!!! Your blogs are the real.

lemme get yo' azz a publishing deal...
*muah*

Sim1 said...

*simone punches the air with her fist* (again)

Speak on brother Teej....speak on!!!

I'm *all over* this List!!!

Didi Roby said...

WOW!...You can ask me why later....

Anyway, what you mean job hunting?

No Jodeci Reunion...Damnit!

Anonymous said...

#19.#36. #39. You know I'm always feelin' ya. This list was the joint. I needed it today. Especially the part about er'body and they mama be throwing the draws...that's so true and so sad at the same time. Be strong TJ. Clo Co

Cherise said...

Ahahahaha... U gonna miss my party, but I'm sure u will make up for it when you get here.. Hey what kind of Job are u looking for? I can get you one at my job... pays pretty good.. normal m-f hours.. let me know.. Remember I work for American Honda... Anyhow, this was pure comedy.. I laughed a lot....

P.S. What did I tell u about this damned word verification and MJ and Gunit? U have to be kidding me? What next?

Anonymous said...

Youll know a true racist society by its immigration policy (non-existent) and the fact the brotha's & sistah's arent currently on a one way all-expenses-paid cruise back to the old country.

Racial Realist, you're a beautiful girl but of course you dont want to hear that from the likes of old whitey here;) Best wishes anyway.