Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The "Double The Pleasure, Double The Fun" List

1. "I pray I'm forgiven/For every bad decision I made/Every sister I played/Cause I'm still paranoid to this day/And it's nobody fault/ I made the decisions I made/This is the life I chose/ or rather the life that chose me/If you can't respect that/your whole perspective is wack/Maybe you'll love me when I fade to black/If you can't respect that/your whole perspective is wack/Maybe you'll love me when I fade to black...." - Jay Z "December 4th"
2. That line really resignates with me
3. But most Jigga lines do
4. Teej = A Jigga head
5. WTF is 'A Jigga head' boy!?!?!!!!!?
6. I digress.....you get the point, right?
7. I'll convert Stacy if it's the last thing I do
8. Lesley should really be listing on her blogspot blog
9. Getting my big ass on a speaker at the club and dancing would definitely constitute a new level of drunkness for me.
10. Im sure I wouldnt have did it if the club was crazy crowded
11. Everytime I hear that one God awful note in Keyshia Cole's song "Love"........
12. .....I wanna take her out in the field and put her out of her misery!
13. Can anyone explain how that note still made the song?
14. How does ANYONE think that is okay?
15. "Are you questioning my 'wow'? My 'wow's' are never questioned!!! - LH
16. I got my fingers crossed about that VH1 gig
17. I could soooooooo do NY
18. Or LA
19. Shit Im just ready to do some new shit!
20. Being too broke to buy CD's blows big ol chunky monkey nuts
21. Go see "V for Vendetta"!!!!
22. "'I only want to see you laughing in the Purple rain', cause if the rain is yellow somebody is giving out a golden shower and you need to move immediately."
- Ms. Flanders
23. Flanders is a stone cold fool!!!
24. Apparently Im interesting and intriguing or something like that
25. Either that....or Im being severely gassed up as of late
26. I dont need no flippin 26!
27. Poop? You'll always be poop! Always lovely lady!
28. Oooooh and 'Turtle Girl'!!!
29. I give the strangest nicknames to people
30. My friend 'BooBooHead' really despises her nickname
31. And with good reason I might add, but it's the name I gave her dammit!
32. The palm reader said that I have good instincts and that I should trust them more
33. Hammer's "Have You Seen Her" came on recently
34. Without a doubt it's the most hilarious and God awful shit all in one
35. Can you say "God" and "shit" in the same sentence?
36. "I think I want a tattoo, a whole lot of them...just get all tatted up like Im hard and out of prison, then shave my head and open a daycare...cause if you send your kid to me I know your ass is cool..." - Ms. Flanders
37. Stone cold I tell ya!
38. I swear I meant every word of my drunken texting binge the other night
39. I'll spare you all the details
40. "If I said it/I meant it/Bite my tongue for no one/Call me evil/or Unbelievable" - Biggie "Unbelievable"
41. Wait a sec.....that's my shit!
42.
"B.I.G./G.I.E/AKA/B.I.G./Get it?/BIGGIE!/Also known as the bon appetit/Rappers can't sleep/need sleepin/BIG keep creepin/Bullets heat-seekin/casualties need treatin/Dumb rappers need teachin/Lesson A - don't fuck with B-I/that's that!/'Oh I, thought he was wack'/Oh come come now/why y'all so dumb now?/Hunt me or be hunted/I got 357 ways/To simmer saute'/I'm the winner all day....." - Biggie "Unbelievable"
43. Damn I need to hear that shit in the club
44. Im thinking I would lose it
45. Sure could go for a "Yes, hello Anthony" soon
46. My aunt and that damn VCR is gonna be the death of me
47. I swear I feel like slamming it to the ground, then crip walking on it myself!
48. Looks like Whitney was fronting with her "Crack is wack" quip
49.
"These people pay like $229 a night for a REGULAR room, so when they come to the concierge desk and ask me to get them OPRAH tix for the next day, they figure they should be able to get them! Dude are you crazy? Stedman cant get Oprah tix for the next day!!! Only person that can get Oprah tix for the next day is OPRAH! And that's b/c she has to host the damn show!!!!" - As said by me to my co-worker
50. I think I wanna go past 50 this list
51. "Even Cheney's own daughter doesnt like Dick" - As seen on a protest sign
52. Mighty nice of my offense to show up at the end of the 3rd quarter
53. You know that probably wont be happening again, dontcha Dre Day?
54. My brother said my feet usta smell like "alien sex!"
55. At least I aint ever try to catch line drives with my teeth!
56. "Catching (line drives) with his teeth?!?!!? Nigga please!!!" - Sho'Gun (The Last Dragon)
57. Lupe Fiasco is the truth!
58. Cop that "Food and Liquor" when it drops, will ya?
59. "Hi...we'd like to go to a restaurant. No seafood......unless they have chicken!" - As told to me by a guest
60. Can you guess what color these people were?
61. See I dont ONLY pick on white people
62. "Uhhh excuse me. Can you chew a little less loud out this mug?"
63. At least that's what I wanted to say
64. He too damn grown to be chewing like that though!
65. I guess I should move on to a new book since it's sooooo obvious I aint interested in finishing bell hooks' book, huh?
66. After all.....a year is a enough time to finish a book, aint it?
67. I blame my probable dyslexia
68. Sunday mornings at the hotel IS NOT what's up!
69. The little baby was jammin to her headphones
70. Being on the phone is even more unattractive since my earpiece broke!
71. Alot can be said for consistency
72. Ask my TV show
73. "Shit, I'm goin through it....../My life is gettin too wild/I need to bring some sort kinda calm to it/Bout to lose it/voices screamin "Don't do it!"....../Everybody doing it/I'm still scratchin on the block/like "Damn....I'ma be a failure" - Jay Z "This Cant Be Life"
74. Work ya contacts Teej!
75. Know better. Do better.
76. Most times....Life is really what you make of it
77. Diddy is suing Proactiv b/c he says his skin isnt bump free and he looks dumb being on the informercial praising it for clearing his skin and skin isnt clear
78. Proactiv is countersuing saying if his dumb ass wasnt endorsing (and probably drinking) Diet Pepsi than his situation would be moisturized and his sexy would stay perserved
79. I wish I were making that shit up
80. Shout out to all the dreamers
81. Continue to dream
82. "I really know how it feels to be stressed out stressed out/when you're face to face with your adversity/ I really know how it feels to be stressed out stressed out/We're gonna make this thing work out eventually.....I know that we gon make/I know that we gon make it/We gotta make it/We gotta make it" - ATCQ f/ Faith Evans "Stressed Out"
83. BTW.....yall real funny talkin 'bout I can give Grandpa tips on picking up floozies on myspace

84. Yall should try out for Comicview with ya funny asses!
85. I think I wanna plan family reunions for both sides of my families
86. Im thinking Im about to engage myself in a world of headaches but it's something I really wanna do
87. Deeds? Imma need your advice
88. "Nigga you gay!" - Riley from The Boondocks
89. That shit is hilarious!
90. Sad to see Russell and Kimora break up
91. Even sadder if she really is dating Baby from Cash Money
92. Who the hell wants to date him?
93. Have they seen this nigga?
94. Heard him talk at all?
95. Are people actually trying to imitate what they see on TV and "ghostride the whip"?
96. Fucking idiots!
97. I hate followers
98. Do you at all times

99. Red Ballons.....whatcha know 'bout that?
100. "It's time to bring the emcees on/I'm sick of niggas lookin bitch/tryin' to read poems and battle me with sandals and capri's on?!?!/Come on dog!/I'm about to get hyped with this/shed some light to this/So called black righteousness/Even though ya'll niggas might not cuss like me/At the end of the night/ya'll just trying to fuck like me/So what's the reason for the hating/ niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating/but I aint about to hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon!" - Phonte of Little Brother "The Yo Yo"
101. Pat ya stomach to that shit!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teej you are one of my faves! I live to read this sheeit.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa could really use tips from you on how to meet the floozies.

Yall niggas is gay...MY FAVORITE!!!

Ghostriding the whip is something they have been doing for a while. Thats a bay area thing. We keep it GANGSTA in southern cali BABY!!! (although they stupi asses are tryin to jump on the bays dick)

Anonymous said...

Flanders says TJ is my bitch 4 life..he will be sporting that tat real soon...look out for it yall,
Tasty in TX
Love Flanders (oakely dokely)

Anonymous said...

99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont...

NOW WHATCHU KNOW 'BOUT THAT!!

yes, a sista will go international on yo ass.

Anonymous said...

RE: 67. could also be a slight case of your 'self-diagnosed' ADD, no?

Anonymous said...

Why did this make me happy? You are back to your original style of listing...that's why. Keep em coming man, it calms me down betta than ... Xanax. Smile. Clo

Anonymous said...

For real nigga... alien sex! And that was on a good day! And stop misleading people, I have all my teeth.Except the 2 the dentist took, but that was different.

Ms.Honey said...

You are too funny LOL

Darius T. Williams said...

You know...you are so right about that Keyshia Cole song!

Didi Roby said...

I LOVE YOUR LISTS PAPI! AS FOR #87...I GOT YOU BABE:)

I AM TELLING YOU IT'S MORE THEN A NOTION PAPI TRUST AND KNOW! YOUR KINFOLKS ARE GONNA DRIVE YOUR METRO AZZ CRAZY:)

Anonymous said...

#When Jordan couldn't be twenty-three...you got it

msjaim said...

yo ass is nuts.. dont eva, neva eva say shite about me.. I laughed out loud when u said u wanna crip walk on ur aunties vcr.. that shit was hilarious!