Monday, March 13, 2006

The "I Really Dont Mean To Pick On White People" List

1. "Im left to write/til my forearms get all tight/and my fingers start cramping up...." - Rapper Big Pooh of Little Brother "Say It Again"
2. Some people say Im a good writer
3. If anything....I know Im a lazy one if nothing else
4. 8 turnovers in one game?
5. That'll never happen again.....trust!
6. 2 kids killed in Englewood in less than 10 days by stray gunfire
7. This really cant be life!
8. God bless them and their families
9. "I often wish that I could save everyone/but Im a dreamer" - Scarface "Smile"
10. Apparently most white people dont believe in person space
11. Must I get on some ol grimy Onyx "BACDAFUCUP!" shit?
12. Why am I almost certain that the Pork industry created Mad Cow Disease and the Bird Flu craze to scare people back into eating pork?
13. Last week I had no access to myspace for 3 whole days and Im still alive!
14. "Slow down baby/you're going too fast/You got you hands in the air/with you feet on the gas/You're 'bout to wreck your future/running from your past/ You need to slow down/before you go down baby" - India.Arie "Slow Down"
15. What the hell is it with white people and architecture?
16. If one more guest asks me about historical architecture anything Im gonna scream
17. You think I give a shit about when such and such building was built and by who?
18. Fool what I do give a shit about is my rent and bills!
19. Who has time to ponder dumb shit like that but stuck up ass well to do white people?
20. As you can see....white people irk me at times
21. ....but I promise Im not racist
22. "i play, but nothing can compare..." - Fox
23. My concierge status has earned me complimentary passes to some ballet
24. Why the hell cant I get tix to the Ghostface concert instead?
25. Is it bad to wanna beat the shit outta one of your co-workers simply b/c you do not like them?
26. No Teej....put positive thoughts and energy into the atmosphere
27. Anyone remember the skit from Saturday Night Live in which Garrett Morris sang "Im gon grab me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see/and when Im done it wont be no more to bother me...."
28. I know it seems like Im picking on white people this list, but I swear that shit just popped in my head.
29. And that's the point of the list.....to list random shit!
30. You gotta love it!
31. It sucks how the White Sox won the World Series last year but Im still seeing the suck ass Cubs' stories leading off the sports segment of the TV news
32. So I know I just mentioned how I couldnt check myspace for 3 days last week and I managed to survive....but they just blocked it at work!!!
33. That shit aint cool son!
34. 'specially since my internet is off at home!
35. WTF!?!?!?!
36. "Sometimes you gotta be still/before you can get ahead/Be still......../Take some time to clear your space/Be real/Chaos isn't good for your health..." - India.Arie "Slow Down"
37. There is shit in my life that I need to purge....
38. .....this I know!
39. Oh shit.....I think Im 'seeing' someone
40. Still awaiting Cali or NY to call with a job
41. We're 'The Get Fresh Crew' says Toya
42. I tend to agree
43. Them dental office gangsta's is on my ass!

44. She aint even 25 yet, but she looks a lil over 30 in face to me......she needs to slow down
45. Hotmail just took it upon itself to delete my account after almost 10 yrs together
46. Guess they heard I was fucking with gmail now and got mad at me
47. Ms. Arie is about to drop that shit on us soon
48. RIP Gordon Parks

49. Writing my relatives in jail is becoming a task
50. ".....came to me to see if I can give 'em guidance for change/shit yall....I need guidance myself" - Pos of De La Soul "Trying People"

7 comments:

NameLiar said...

I'll take the ballet tickets...let me know if you get some for Wicked...Deeds and I want to go.

Anonymous said...

u quoted me - i think i should get to go to the ballet and you should have to take me.
:p

Sim1 said...

ABOUT BLOODY TIME TOO!!!!

Everyday I look into the mail box for my TJ prize and nuttin!!!

Anonymous said...

Another Genuis list as always Teej! Ohhhh! I wish NY would call you for a job!!! Sigh... *sending wishes out to the Universe*

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented in a while but I just have to ask, how many of your peeps are in jail that it is becoming a chore for you?

That's pretty trifling. LOL!

Great post, as always!

idk... said...

Damn I think im "seeing" someone too...what a coincidence :-)

Oh and as far as 8 turnovers...never say never. Isnt that what you tell me?

And I think if MY JOB blocked myspace... I would quit, I mean what do they expect you to do now WORK?

Cherise said...

Have you seen the show Black.White yet. If not, please find a way to check that shit out.. every black person in america needs to watch this! funny list!


P.S. I'm still irked with this word verification ishh! LMAO