Thursday, December 29, 2005

Some Stuff

* I think the MBB (Mexican Bus Boys) were at it again. In fact I know them fuckers were. If you are new around here and dont know the story of the MBB's....I blogged about it awhile ago. Basically sometimes when Im in the locker room changing for work the MBB's be in there talking shit about me in spanish. Little do they know I took 2 years of espanol. I may not be able to keep up with them....but I be picking out key phrases and piecing sentences together...albeit 20 minutes later, but still!! Today I heard some about 'pork chop' and 'punta'. Maybe I be on some paranoid and/or ignorant shit...but if THEY AINT talking about me, why cant they speak that shit in English, huh?

*My General Mgr came in the hotel around 5:30am today. I mean he's the GM of the hotel and I suppose that entitles him to drop in on it whenever he feels inclined. However, the thing is at 5:30am we be chilling! We got stools out, the satelite station that plays all over the hotel is changed from the boring big band shit (and/or seasonal music). Dont get me wrong....we dont have Biggie or even Mos Def or nothing blaring thru the hotel. I usually put it on the' Love Songs' station. They play a good mix of new and old R&B and typical Lite FM shit. Anyways to say our GM caught us offguard is an understatement. Im sure there are write up a-coming!

*I got 17 comments on my last blog!! That may not be alot to most of you, but damn Gina it's alot to me. I appreciate the love good people. Continue to tell somebody that knows somebody about ol Teejie here.

9 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

Hmmm... I like your blog. Nice and refreshing and blunt. . . Just like I like it. I'll definitely be back.

chele said...

Great blog ... hope ya'll don't get written up. Happy New Year!

Darius T. Williams said...

Hmph - don't get me started on the Mexicans. I'm sooo paranoid, I think they're always talking about me! I can hear them right now...

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

Abreu, Jorge said...

next time dem mexicans are hollering about you... Just tell em... Pronunciation...
peen-che'way

I know mexicans in NY use it alot... I believe it stands for somem to the effect of sucka'

Cherise said...

..still laughing @ may not be able to keep up with them....but I be picking out key phrases and piecing sentences together LMAO

u are a fool I swear.

SP said...

I'm sure you are a bit paranoid. But then again, maybe you'd better study up on your spanish curse words! *wink*

Didi Roby said...

Well Teej looks like the fan club done grew since July/Aug huh?

*dee~dee slapping Teej so hard on his back...he falls out of the chair...*

*slap* Well GOOD for you handsome!!!:)

Anonymous said...

hmm.... i think it's time for me to take some spanish lesson then...

Anonymous said...

the ladies' making comments just wanna screw...(at least that's my purpose) I don't know what dude's intentions are. *raises an eyebrow*