Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 In A Nutshell

2005

[P E O P L E]

1. Best friend/s? Dave, Jax, Los, Zell, Keish, Di
2. Best boyfriend/girlfriend? N/A
3. Lost any friends? Some niggas did disappear on me......
4. Gained any friends? Yes! All over the place!!!
5. Met a new good friend? A few

[P L A C E S]
1. Went out of the country? Yes - Jamrock!
2. How many times on an airplane? I cant remember....I did hella-traveling
3. Road trips? Actually yea...to the Lou
4. Moved? Thankfully no.

[Y O U]
1. Have you changed? I would hope so in a whole year
2. New look? Nah...no so much I dont think.
3. Any new addictions? My compulsive obsessive ass? I wont even list them.
4. Biggest conflict this year? Keep trying to win her back or move on?
5. Most depressed time this year? Post breakup.

[L O V E]
1. Did you fall in love? Nope
2. Did you get heartbroken? LOL...oh Lordy.
3. Who was your summer love? I wish
4. How many boyfriends/girlfriends this year? 10 minus 10 equal........
5. Favorite date? I went to the movies by myself for the first time this year to see 'Crash'. I stopped at the Walgreens and bought some candy and Vitamin Water to sneak in.

[S E A S O N S]
1. Favorite Season? Fall
2. Least favorite season? Winter
3. Good birthday? Not bad at all. Indy the weekend leading up to, then Cali the weekend after.
4. Any snow this year? It's Chicago fool!
5. Highest temperature? What? Like 102 or some shit?

[F I N A L Q U E S T I O N S]
1. Snuck out? From who? Im a grown ass man dog!
2. Met someone who will change ur life? Yup
3. Kept your resolution? I half-assed them.
4. Got arrested? Wouldnt that mean I got caught? LOL. Hell no!
5. Had a first something? Yup
6. Drank Alcohol? Is water wet?
7. Smoked weed/drugs? I did hit the bud a few time this year.
8. Did anything illegal? The Teej? Noooooooo! Never!
9. Kissed a boy/girl? A girl? yes? A boy? Teej straight like horse hair!
10. Had a crush? When am I not crushing on someone
11. Liked someone who didn't like you? Who doesnt like The Teej? Okay....lemme stop!
12. Lost a family member? Thankfully no.
13. Got bad grades? I did get wrote up a few times at work. Does that count?
14. Got suspended? Nope
15. Moved states? Nope
16. Got a myspace? Uh huh
17. Learned an instrument? I've been playing "my instrument" alot more this year w/o a girlfriend.
18. Started a band?In my head
19. Spent over 1 million dollars? I wish
20. Went streaking? All the time in my apartment
21. Done something you shouldn't have? LOL. Is eggshell white?
22. Kept a secret? Yes
23. Told a secret? Not that I can recall
24. Done something you totally regret? Mmmm.....not so much
25. Changed your view on things? Despite my stubbornness....I have.

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2006 TO ALL!

No comments: