Thursday, September 04, 2008

The "YES WE CAN!!!" List

1. ".....the good Lord I prayed to him/And he said, "(People) are listening now so you better have something to say to 'em"/So I'mma tell you how it went down, man...." - Phonte (Little Brother) "Beautiful Morning

2. If you are tuning in from InChiCity.com and this is your first time reading this 'you are about to experience something so cold!'

3. This is what's called a "list" and it's comprised of various thoughts that cross my ADHD afflicted mind in regards to happenings in politics, sports, love, music, pop culture and my life in general, among other things

4. Oh and I be quoting hella shit too

5. Don't be shook b/c it goes up to 50. It's really a quick read I promise, k?

6. FYI....All the blogs wont be like this I swear. And with that.....let me finish getting this thing to juking

7. *Shakes head @ Kwame Kilpatrick*

8. I'm likely to never send another text EVER!

9. Nah....fuck that! I just wont be running for nobody's office! LMAO!

10. "His father was a Black Panther?!?!?! My father was a Black STONE!" - Geli

11. Speaking of Geli....we figured it out! The real Noriega prolly does owe Rick Ross 100 favors b/c when Ross was a C.O. he prolly hooked him up and helped him do his business while he was in the joint

12. Did anyone notice that they barely touched on the issues facing this country at the Republican National Convention?

13. All they did was talk about McCain's background and history and of course throw shots at Obama

14. Somebody get word to those fucktards that we don't believe them and they'll 'need more people'!

15. YES WE CAN!!!

16. In This Week In Niggerdom : T-Pain has remade Kirk Franklin's "Silver and Gold", which was about God, into a song about mixing Patron Silver and Gold

17. And what the fuck is with that coonish ass top hat anyways?!?!?!?!

18. "That's very stereotypical man. Every Asian dude you see on TV ain't Mr. Miyagi. Sometimes it's Bruce Lee!" - BA

19. I'm teetering on indifference......and that's not a good look!

20. Rachelle Ferrell K I L L E D it at the African Fest

21. Nice and Smooth? Ehhhh not so much. I swear they were on for like 11 minutes

22. Although it felt good to scream-sing "Hip Hop Junkies" and "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow"

23. Thankfully Gustav wasn't as bad as Katrina and we seemed more prepared

24. But still people lost their lives and homes and there are apparently more potential hurricanes on the way so still keep the people of that region in your thoughts and prayers

25. VH1 Soul is doing a Prince marathon as I type this and they are just getting to 1984

26. This nigga has like 50-leven million songs. This shit will be on til Thursday yo!

27. "If I gave you diamonds and pearls/would you be a happy boy or a girl?/If I could I would give you the world/but all I can do is just offer you my love" - Prince w/Rosie Gaines "Diamonds and Pearls"

28. My TT turned 1 this last weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaay TT!

29. She likes me now. She kept reaching for me at her bday picnic

30. I knew she'd come around. I mean.....I'm the The Teej. The babies ALWAYS love The Teej

31. Do I smell babysitting duties around the corner tho?

32. Would they hurry up with the debates? I wanna see Barack dismantle McCain's crusty ass

33. And when do the VP candidates get to debate? I have a feeling Biden is gonna mollywhop Palin

34. RIP little Nequiel Fowler.....God bless you

35. "When I die I hope no one who ever hurt me cries. And if they cry, I hope their eyes fall out. And a million maggots that had made up their brains crawl from the empty holes and devour the flesh that covered the evil that passed itself off as a person that I probably tried to love..." - Nikki Giovanni "When I Die"

36. That is soooo deliciously evil....I love it so!

37. Don't you hate it when you notice a lil nick or tiny cut on your body and cant remember how you got it, but you KNOW it's not from kinky sex?

38. Speaking of sex....Ive made up my mind that the 3 very best things in life are Music, Sex and French Fries. In that order. Don't bother to try and change my mind about this matter either

39. Oh the ups and downs of life and love I tell you. I'm not ashamed to admit that with the career stuff, the situation with my mama, and the current state of Her and I....yeah I'm kinda pretty damn crazyinsane at the moment.....

40. ....to the point that the other day I chain smoked 3 cigarettes in a row.....'and I don't even smoke nigga. Ain't not joke!'

41. The lady called down to the front desk and explained that she's from Arkansas and she doesn't know how to work the remote control

42. *sigh*.......but I betcha her ass will be voting this coming November. Scary, right?

43. "Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself for awhile." - Henry Miller"

44. Andy don't read 45-48, k?

45. Once again I did the most with the likka

46. How I managed to stay passed out and sleep for 6 hours on the bathroom floor is beyond me!

47. You would think at almost 31 yrs old I would get it thru my thick head that likka on a empty stomach is a no no

48. But hey.....it is what it is. I'll get it together eventually I'm sure

49. Try to be kind and understanding to people. Chances are they are more than likely going through it just like you

50. "Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and THAT'S when the big bucks start rolling in!" - Maurice "Coming To America"

2 comments:

Noe said...

You are sick, but that's part of your charm. lol
7. SMH too...

13. Is it just me or does McCain really remind anybody else of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers?!

21. Funny thing. I was there, but never made it over to the pavillion. I know, shame on me...

40. Dam, that's deep son.

42. Scary as Hell!

Darius T. Williams said...

Again...great list. Pretty funny too!