Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The "Late Night Inspiration" List

1. "Life is all about guns and roses/Bittersweet like friends and foes is/Some get left behind/Some get chosen...." - Lenny Kravitz (Jay-Z) "Guns N Roses"

2. Sometimes I swear Im only using like 6% of my capabilities

3. When I get to using like double digits please warn the world to look the fuck out!

4. Obviously I think VERY highly of myself

5. Speaking of which.......

6. Kanye apparently MURKED 50's ass in the soundscan sales

7. Chi-Town stand up!

8. FYI....this will be like a diet list

9. It appears that mugs get scared when they see it goes up to 50 items

10. "His priority did not seem to be to teach them what he knew, but rather to impress upon them that nothing, not even.......knowledge, was foolproof" - JK Rowling

11. Told ya I think highly of myself....lol

12. Life's highs and lows can be amazing at times cant it?

13. So Angela and I have it out and she moves back in with her sister

14. Then my baby niece Teryn makes her way into the world

15. Mr. Leonard passes......RIP

16. I get to see Stevie live in concert....

17. ....and then I catch my breath!

18. What a rollercoaster ride but I suppose this is what life is about

19. Makes me wanna.....

20. "Zoom!/I'd like to fly far away from here/Where my mind can be fresh and clear....." - The Commodores "Zoom"

21. And by the way....Stevland jammed on the mu'fuckin one with the exception that he didnt do "As"

22. Im the Spammer? No no....I think it's apparent that YOU are the spammer!

23. So OJ's ass just stays sliding down razor blades into awaiting alcohol rivers it seems

24. He breaks in dude's room with guns drawn to steal his own shit back?

25. What the fuck is wrong with him?

26. Ive come to the realization that Im too old to be making what I make at the hotel and that it
just wont do

27. My 20's were for learning....these here 30's Im finna embark on is for applying shit....word!

28. Late night inspiration is the best I tell ya!

29. Having an adult roomie that you actually get along with fucking kicks ass!

30. "Bitch, I'm not playin'! You gonna be the nine-toe havingest, limpin'est bitch in Harlem, you don't put that razor away!" - Quick "Harlem Nights"

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

2. i might be using less than that
3. HELLO!
6. So glad
7. Just left on Wednesday
9. ummm do what you feel, but i like reading all 50 thoughts-just an FYI
11. you should
20. who you tellin
25. can we say idiot
29. good for you
30. CLASSIC line...

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

I like #23 -- so true!