Thursday, July 12, 2007

The "JUICE IN YA FACE!" List

1. "We are all here on a particular path/you dont need a cirriculum to know that you are part of the math/Cats think Im delirious/but Im so damn serious/That's why I expose my soul to the globe, the world!/Im trying to make it better for these little boys and girls/ Im not just another individual/my spirit is a part of this/Thats why I get spiritual...." J. Ivy (Kanye West F/ Jay Z "Never Let You Down"

2. I realize I've been neglectful of my blog

3. ...but sometimes life happens faster than I can write about it

4. Lor and Les are gonna enjoy their trip across the pond Im sure

5. To anyone at my job who may read this and know that they are one of the (seemingly) many people who talk about me behind my back : YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND WRITE A LOVE SONG ABOUT IT!.....THANKS!

6. And speaking of said job.....In my new state of 'not really giving a fuck'-ness, it's really hard to bite my tongue and not cuss out a guest (or for that matter, a co-worker) when they get out of line with me

7. They do try me, but they shall'nt have my joy!

8. Jai I must thank you again. You really held me down!

9. And you're right I suppose...he does say 'Hey Baby Baby' as opposed to the 'Bang Bang Bang' that I was hearing......How much did we bet?

10. "Over the years I been up and on my toes/and yes I seen thangs like Kilroy/chill boy because them folks might think you soft talkin like that/man fuck them niggaz!/I’m goin off and comin right back/like boomerangs when you throw em/with these old ghetto poems....I’m willin to go the extra kilo-meter/just to see my senorita/get her pillow on the side of my bed where no girl ever stayed...." Andre 3000 (Outkast) "Jazzy Belle"

11. Anyone else find Akon's voice very similar to noise?

12. I locked out Angela's favorite video channel b/c she pissed me off

13. Pretty petty I know but it felt sooooooo good

14. Needless to say that I have a ways to go with this parenting thing

15. So these niggas think 'burying' the 'N-WORD'' will make niggas stop saying it?!?!?!??!

16. If you niggas @ the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE (And why the fuck is 'Colored' STILL in your title anyways?!?!?!) dont concentrate on some shit a little more important to us 'colored' people like say maybe the steady flow of drugs and guns into the community, or maybe the the fucking unemployment rate, or maybe the incarcenration rate, or maybe hypertension or any other disease that affects us disproportionately, or maybe gentrification, or maybe freeing Assata & Mumia or SOMETHING more productive than trying to get people to stop saying a fucking word.....you niggas cant be serious!!!!!!!

17. Obviously that should have been a blog in and of itself but yall can check out Phonte of Little Brother's blog on the subject http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=24373698&blogID=286005253&Mytoken=BCC0B280-F6E9-4AEB-B66A02F03D6872B523320806

18. "You'd sell ya own mama for a piece of a crumb/A piece of the crunk?/That aint even where you from!/You's a follower/That's right a fucking follower!" - Rhymefest "Dynomite"

19. I totally expected to come back from LA with a review blog of some sorts.....but that shit is a blur now

20. There was a lot of drinking, alot of partying, and I was able to see alot of friends, but for as many friends as I saw...there were more that I didnt :(....... a whole damn week and I STILL ran out of time

21. Rapping along to Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel's "Where Have You Been?", which is a song about addressing a deadbeat dad, next to BA on the ride home from Maryland was surreal to say the least

22. After seeing Michael Moore's "Sicko" Im pretty sure I will eventually move to Canada

23. Im also pretty sure that the Republican party WILL hire someone to kill him as well

24. I implore you all to go see "Sicko"...it is really eye opening!

25. "You just cant go around killin these bitches.....as bad as they get on your nerve. You just cant do that!" - Anonymous 1 on the recent rash of dumb dudes killing their spouses

26. "Yo you see me by these mailboxes? Cuz I DE LIV ER!!!!!" - Anonymous 2

27. I cant stop listening to Little Brother's "The Listening"

28. Believe it or not...it's better than "The Minstrel Show" in the same way that "Off The Wall" is better than "Thriller".....at least to me anyways

29. I know you're down.....but when you gon get up?

30. My bills have conspired to kick my ass.....and boy are they doing a number on me!

31. Man I shole do wish that ever elusive big bag of money thats supposed to fall out the sky and 'ka-plunk' me on the head would come and get to gettin already!

32. I wish I could afford to buy a damn book or CD soon....Im going thru withdrawl!

33. I pray that my friend Wanda fully recovers from her surgery

34. Pia and Kania my prayers are with you and yours too

35. "Do what you need to regain your fire! Yell and Scream! Scream and Cuss! Cuss and Fight......Just stop being so damn uninspired" - Val's Poem

36. Motivation is fleeting to say the least

37. It only took one day of working on the set of BET's 'College Hill' to fully understand why BET is the way it is......just one day I tell you!

38. Them niggas!

39. There is an 73 yr old farmer in India who has vowed to not get married until he passes his high school exams (normally given to 15 yr olds). The only problem is he has failed the test 38 years in a row.

40. But hey.....at least he's persistent, right?

41. This wanna be beard trying to grow on my face makes me feel rugged

42. For absolutely no reason at all........'M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I'

43. "When my mind's void you're my joy/You're the dream when I sleep/And hey...I'm for ya/yeah I adore ya/you're everything that I need/And I love how you love me/If I'm made for you/You're made for me/ It's too good to be /So tell me what we're gonna do now...." - Joss Stone "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now"

44. So my good friend Beautiful Cooper is definitely being deployed to Iraq next month..nevermind the fact that she's a single mom with 3 small kids who need her

45. Fucking sucky ass government.....b/c my ass woulda surely be somewhere in the Canadian Underground Railroad right now

46. Send good energy yall please

47. Your habits become who you are therefore if you know you have a bad habit by all means do your best to break that shit

48. The last 2 Swank parties have been a tad off for various reasons

49. "Suck my clit.....suck my clit....UGH.....JUICE IN YA FACE!.....JUICE IN YA FACE!" - Angie's impromptu song

50. I figure if Lil Kim can make a song called "Suck My Dick"...then Angie can make "Suck My Clit/Juice In Ya Face"

3 comments:

DivineLavender said...

"16. If you niggas @ the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF COLORED PEOPLE (And why the fuck is 'Colored' STILL in your title anyways?!?!?!) don't concentrate on some shit a little more important to us 'colored' people like say maybe the steady flow of drugs and guns into the community, or maybe the the fucking unemployment rate, or maybe the incarceration rate, or maybe hypertension or any other disease that affects us disproportionately, or maybe gentrification, or maybe freeing Assata & Mumia or SOMETHING more productive than trying to get people to stop saying a fucking word.....you niggas cant be serious!!!!!!!"





I wrote about that on my the other day. The day before last, I saw the headline on the RedEye. I was so pissed. I yelled, "Whateva Nigga" at the dayum newstand....in the middle of downtown Evanston in front of tons of Beige People sipping their Faccupino-alatte with my nappy headed ass.


And yeah, who used "Colored" anymore. I haven't been a youth member of NAACP since like, junior high school OR SOMETHING.


Who is a card carrying member that you know?


NOT DA KID!!!!!!!


And yesh, you have slightly been neglectful of this here blog.

Afro Diva said...

1) Why did I just speak on this at my grandmother's funeral Thursday?

2) tsk tsk tsk, get it together babe

9) ROFLOL, I also swore he was saying bang bang bang until Dulce clowned me and set me straight

11) lord help me i want to strangle him

15 & 16) i was down the street from the event laughing at the notion, do we not have more constructive things to do? I am constantly amazed by the NAACP's lack of relevance

34) thank you luv, everything is okay now


35) is that what i need to do b/c i am strugglin'

T.a.c.D said...

1. I was just talking about this yesterday, or rather was being told about this yesterday...one of my fav flows....

2. yes you have and I missed you...

13. i am sure our parents did petty stuff too...i bet ya it works

16. still don't know how i feel about this...I don't personally use the word, but I don't know what this does for US...

23. i keep hearing about this, so i will

30. DITTO son....

43. TOTALLY feeling this

50. Teej how about NO...she can't...