Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The "No Fanai...That Is Not A Banjo!!" List

1. "I know that it looks good but/Can you be a part of my life?/And Im sure that it feels good but/Can you be a part of my life?/And it probably even tastes good but/Can you be a part of my life?" - India.Arie "Part Of My Life"

2. Dude I soooo feel that at the moment

3. Relationship sex is soooo much better than casual/bootycall/random sex

4. Speaking of which.....I write one stupid sex story and it's easily the most commented blog Ive ever had

5. Yall some nasty asses....lol

6. And for the record...that story was PG.....Trust that yall aint ready for the XXX version

7. When you remember that 'perception becomes reality' you can definitely use it to your advantage

8. So yeah....I can be a tad manipulative at times

9. Blame it on the Scorpio in me...but I totally see nothing wrong with kinda making sure things go your way when at all possible

10. "Its funny how not letting things in wont stop things from seeping out" - Mina

11. Aint that the truth?

12. Mina you stay getting quoted up in here

13. Seeing 'Hav Plenty' on Comedy Central reminded me of how much I fucking love that movie

14. ...and least we forget Chenoa Maxwell's fine ass

15. Anyone else see Ice T's new video on VH1 Soul?

16. So Im not the only one uncomfortable with an Ice T love song, right?

17. The track and sample are pretty good but OH LAWDY why'd hard ass Ice T have to do it?

18. "Love comes to those who still hope although they`ve been disappointed, to those who still believe although they`ve been betrayed, to those who still need to love although they`ve been hurt before, and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again." - Unknown

19. Yeah....gotta work on that last part

20. I know Im not supposed to be fucking with pop like this...but this mu'fuckin diet vanilla pepsi is whats real in the streets!!!

21. A woman dies from drinking too much water in a radio contest

22. A man is burned on over half his body from his cell phone apparently igniting in his pocket

23. Ay yi yi people......life is so weird.....and so precious

24. I implore you to make yours meaningful

25. "Oh sure I've been to that restaurant. The ambiance is wonderful. You'll love it"....The number of people I lie to on a daily at work is mind boggling

26. Bush is still a prick

27. ......and I didnt have to catch his 'State of the Union' to know that

28. "Shedding tears when her son finally asked those questions/Where my daddy at mama?/Why we live so poor?/Why you crying?....heard you late night through my bedroom door/Now do you love me mama?/Why do they keep calling me nigger?/Get my weight up with my hate/and pay 'em back when I'm bigger" - 2Pac "White Manz World"

29. She said I.... A) can have anyone I want...B) am the "Moisture Ambassador"and...C) am the reason pantyliners are a multi-billion dollar industry

30. LMAO....so cute, but pretty asbsurd I think

31. Why dont people call 'Cobbs' no more?

32. Is that some straight up Chi-Town Shit or what?

33. Demi Demi Demi

34. So if Splenda 'tastes like sugar b/c it is made from sugar' how in the hell aint it sugar?

35. "Took this love for granted/Kept my feelings underground/Should have watered what I planted/Should have known what I have found/I'm not used to being lonely/I don't like the way it sounds/You're the only one I know/Who don't turn my upside-down" - Lauryn Hill "I Just Want You Around"

36. Granted that that album is generally thought of as some bull but dammit I like it...and that is just a beautiful fucking song yo

37. And no Fanai....that is not a banjo she is playing!

38. Where the hell is my copy of that album anyways?!?!?!

39. So the consensus is the spacing helps?

40. I feel so helpless trying to help Angela with her homework sometimes

41. Now I know how my mama felt

42. Cant just say 'Well I dunno!'

43. " You're a treasure to me/Life with you is a plesure to me/And I'm a make sure no man ever measure to me" - Will Smith F/ Jada Pinkett Smith "1000 Kisses"

44. Did anyone catch "Bravo Salutes Will Smith"?

45. Was Jada's speech not touching?

46. And Im no cryer but I'll be damned if my shit didnt get a lil sting-y

47. WTF? Do you plan to bury James Brown or what?

48. I was recently told that with help of a vocal coach, if it turns out that I can actually sing, I could possibly
be "that guy" on stage

49. And so I think that is beyond crazy b/c while I undoubtedly got soul by the pound, I knoooooooow I cant hold a damn note to save none of yalls lives

50. "My mouth cant/form these words/Is it French?/Or is it Italian?/.......Perhaps 'Fra-talian'!" - Dunkin Donuts commercial

3 comments:

Southern_Lady said...

Damn, I can't believe I missed Hav Plenty on CC. I thought I was the only one who really liked that movie. So underrated!

jendayi said...

It's always a pleasure reading these. Doesn't matter if there's spacing or not.

T.a.c.D said...

2. Ditto!
5. Yea I guess we are...LOL
8. I try not to be, but I guess we all are to a certain extent
18. Man...
24. HELLO!
27. umm yea....
47. They are truly trippin
50. WTH...I haven't seen that one...LOL