Monday, December 11, 2006

My 3 Dot Rant

"so much on my mind i just cant recline"...my bank account is negative 2 hundred and what?!?!?!?...til the 20th?...or whenever that show money gets here?...grrrrr...im starting to have an attitude just by walking into the hotel...i need a vacation...or to be able to work for myself...im getting antsy...dont know if i can make it til 30...i refuse to be the dude with mucho potential that never did shit...did that lil heifer take food out my fridge to take to her friends house?...is she out her fucking mind?...she must not know about my checking account...tanya lost her baby...pa-trishee is gone....it bares repeating..."hard to be a spiritual being when shit is shaking what you believe in"...if i had the guts to be vulnerable again maybe i'd have a girlfriend...no one can have whatever they want when they want it...not even me...thats just a fact of life...try tellin me that on some days though...anyone reading this shit?...dont mind me...this one is for me...it's like a self-cleaning or self-purifying thing...my mama nees more surgery on her arms...hope they dont try to mess her over with her sick leave pay again...these same 10 damn x-mas songs i hear over and over at the hotel are finna push me to go play in traffic!...and i still aint got to hear my damn jackson 5 song either...i think ive been acting funny with her when i promised i wouldnt...where's my swagger b/c i think i've lost it...no i didnt...yes i did...no tj...you didnt...im so sick of tellin these pricks where the bathroom is...and now what? amenity ambassador?....what the fuck ever yo...im locking in and working hard 'all winter cuz this summer i aint finna say next summer im finna'...shit i feel better already just typing this shit out...dont worry...im good...i'll always be okay...just allow me the freedom to express myself, let me be me and let me be...however i do feel like punching niggas in the face just for living right about now...can you say aggression to work out?...lol...lil mild mannered teej...you think you know but you have noooooo idea lol...superior media group baby...watch me!...this aint shit but another list...shit is just horizontal instead of vertical...and no numbers...yall still reading?...I promise Im almost done...This is a highly effective way to get shit off ya chest...just write/type that shit out son!...I have to remember that I make my own happiness...you make yours too...aight Im done now...almost...i'm me dammit!...how dare they doubt me...fucker...dont you know that..."i'm supposed to be no. 1 on everybody list...we'll see what happens when i no longer exist...fuck this...(what more can i say?)"

7 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Ic ant offer much But heres a hug
(((((((HUG)))))))

T.a.c.D said...

*looking blankly at the computer* I want to saying something profound, but nothing comes to mind...but I can say I can relate...for every step you take forward it feels like you have to take 5 steps back...

keep typing it out, yelling it out, doing whatever to keep your peace of mind....PEACE of mind...

Keep your chin up brotha....
Stay strong...it will work out...

T.a.c.D said...

oh...
*BIG NICE HUGGGGG from me to you*

Anonymous said...

hate to be the bearer of bad news but trish isn't really dead, she faked her death.

check out the false prophet posts on nikki's blog... www.iniquitous1.blogspot.com

.

Anonymous said...

I bet you are #1 on someone's list or at least the ones that count. You can rant whenever you need to. It feels good sometimes. We've all been there.

Anonymous said...

hey, dont be so hard on yourself. life is still good and there's plenty of room for you in it. HUGS!

BluJewel

jendayi said...

you don't know how much I'm feeling you on this right now. i told myself that my blog would only be for peaceful, upbuilding, positive stuff... but you are making me think twice about that.