Monday, August 07, 2006

The "One Day It'll All Make Sense " List

1. I was walking through Carson Pierre Scott when this came on........
2. "Some day somebody's gonna make you wanna turn around and say goodbye/Until then baby are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry?/Dont you know?/Dont you know things can change/Things'll go your way if you hold on for one more day/Can you hold on for one more day?/Things'll go your way/Hold on for one more day" - Wilson Phillips "Hold On"
3. Yup! Sure did just quote Wilson Phillips!
4. Carnie and nem is cool with me
5. And dont make me fuck around and take it to some Expose' on yall asses
6. HOLD THE FUCK ON...............!!!!!!!
7. Is Cassie talking about giving head in her song "Me and You"?!?!?!?!?!
8. Listen closely next time it comes on......
9. ....which should be about 43 seconds from now
10. AND that video is nothing but Janet's "Pleasure Principle" all over again
11. How many friggin 'Emergency Water Shut-off's' am I gonna be subjected to in my apartment building?
12. It seems like every other Thursday they have to shut the water off for some reason or the other
13. "Now you aint afraid to fly with no laboratory monkeys, are you?" - Cole from 'Martin'
14. Who knew that Airborne was combustible under heat for it to melt in my bag like that
15. The text I got said... "Bible study at my house tues 8/1 at 7pm. For those who luv God come as u r with ur own drink and bible..."
16. Well that just sounds plain strange, right?
17. I couldnt stop laughing b/c she referred to it as her 'Hoo-Ha'
18. I've come to the realization that in addition to 'getting shit for white people' too lazy to get it for themselves.....Concierges mostly fix problems and/or situations that result from people failing to properly plan
19. And quite honestly.....that shit gets real tired after a while
20. "They lookin around outside of themselves/And they sayin things that ain't really themselves/And they keep fuckin regurgitatin the same script/Same hoes, same blow, same glock clip/Same drug strip.........what the fuck is this!?!?!??" - Q-Tip "You Cant Hold The Torch" from Busta Rhymes' "The Big Bang"
21. So Bow Wow is contemplating 'retiring' after his next album b/c he's 'accomplished' all that he wants?!?!?!
22. Is this little shit serious?
23. *Two Fingers*
24. Son must realllllly be believing those lyrics that they write for him
25. Yes even I have days when I dont feel like being nice
26. And FYI....a mean Teej is not who you wanna be dealing with
27. "What this country needs is more unemployed politicians" - Angela Davis
28. Sista was fiiiiiine as hell til you got to the flipflops openly displaying the hammertime toes
29. I counted.....hammertime on 5 toes between both feet
30. And just that quickly......the fine-ness had left the building
31. I wish a mu'fucka would do this shit to me.....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060804/od_afp/britaintelecomjobs
32. So wait....Sunflower seed shells aint made of wood?!?!?!
33. His (firsr ever!) message to her was....'HEY SEXY WHATS GOOD NO DISRESPECT BUT HOW MANY INCHES DOES IT TAKE TO PLEASE YOU?'
34. Hmmmm.....seems pretty damn disrespectful to me el stupido!
35. "Black folks saying that I'm too intelligent/And white folks saying Imma little too niggerish/It's got me in a strange predicament/....And if this ain't what you want then fine/But somehow someway we gotta draw that line/.....because I know that they need us/it's gotta be more to this generation than drinking and smoking all they weed up!" - Phonte of Little Brother "Boondock Saints"
36. A guest 'accidentally' shat all over the hotel's entire 2nd floor from one end to the other
37. It appears he had a bad case of the runs and was really apologetic
38. Dude you are just too damn grown for that!
39. Man I tell you....the 'shit' you (literally!!!) see working at a hotel
40. LMAO...I crack myself up
41. I really like to use the (made up) word 'shat'
42. Martin : "Cole? Are you alienated?
43. Cole : "Nooooo.....Im a baptist!"
44. First "Touch" was my shit...now I think "Entourage" is kinda catchy
45. Oh shit! Am I an Omarion fan?!?!!?
46. Headline : "Warfare intensifies in southern Lebanon"
47. Dont they know that 'War is not the answer'?!?!?!
48. I'm taking those vitamins that turns my pee green pea soup green again.
49. Subsequently my pee is now green pea soup green again
50. "You betta stop interrupting my prayers 'fore God direct me to whoop yo ass!" - Chick from 'Flava of Love'

10 comments:

idk... said...

ummm...

25,26: who you tellin?!?

31: Oh hell naw! That's toooo funny!

33,34: at least he didn't do the infamous cut and paste like that one dude did... 4 times

40: you stoopid

41: yea thats not a word... I thought it was a typo... I shoulda known...

Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherise said...

48. & 49. Grosssssss Teej.

T.a.c.D said...

10. AND that video is nothing but Janet's "Pleasure Principle" all over again

I am SO glad someone else peeped that

NegroPino™ said...

Cassie, HEAD? where? say it aint so? DId u see the "otehr" me and u video? I could send it to ou

Anonymous said...

Just what i needed on a Monday!!!

Cherise said...

10.a VERY BAD version of Janet's Video.. I seen for the 1st time last night. U know REESE doesn't do BET, but I love me some Janet, so I had to watch this video.. that GIRL CANNOT DANCE.. Please, SOMEONE, stop her from doing it again... LMAO.. poor thing

ILLstate said...

U better stop interupting my prayers

sincereR said...

*closet omarion fan* ... please don't tell anyone, i'll lose all respect.

quietly .. that chingy/tyrese song is kind of catchy too.

*ducking back in my corner*

fuckgoogle said...

Man the thought of one of my sisters living with me is.....you got props on that....1