Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Sweet Confession


My name is TJ Armour. And Im addicted to candy. In particular Dots and Sour Patch Kids. And while my addiction hasnt reached "offering my oral services for next to nothing" proportions just yet....it is pretty bad. I shutter (yeah I said shutter!) at the thought of how much I've spent on these 2 habits just this year alone.



At times I feel like I need one or the other or even BOTH to get me thru the day. It just doesnt make sense. The scary part is I havent even hit rock bottom yet. Just as sure as I typed this confession, I'll go get some soon. Pray for me. Even more so...pray for my teeth!

6 comments:

NameLiar said...

Toothless Teej has a ring to it...now I have a name to call you when you get older. Hell I might start calling you that now since you insist on calling me...well you know. I almost typed it. lol

Didi Roby said...

I was gonna say...won't your teeth fall out from all that candy you consume...And sorry boobie you want be attractive as a 6"5 toothless male with gum disease:)

Don't make me call you yuck mouth!!:)....lmao!!

Cherise said...

I've never been a real candy FREAK.. but I can't say the same for Chocolate... which I truly adore. I don't however buy it. I look at it in the store.. lol And occasionally I have a candy bar. My snack bag consists of yogurt & oatmeal, crackers and granola bars.. Sucks Ass

Anonymous said...

wtf are Dots? is that like, some kind of chewy jelly-like crap? ugh teej-ee, just ugh.

Anonymous said...

You are so fucking cute....

Anonymous said...

You are so fucking cute...