Wednesday, November 17, 2004

As Spoken By Eminem....

"Some times u just feel tired. You feel weak...like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta just find that inner strength and just pull that shit outta you. Get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter....no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse"

And that's how I feel. I am not a quitter. When I believe something strongly....you'd be able push a mountain a couple of inches before you get me to change my mind. Stubborn as shit. Just how I am. And so there are times when I feel like me and KK are hopeless. But aint a soul alive that can convince me that we arent right for each other. That's how strong I believe the love is. Yes we have problems, issues, and all that shit, but still! I dont personally think there is an issue or disagreement that cant be resolved. And so there are times when I feel like shit is hopeless...but I swear that shit lasts for like a half hour and then I regain focus and hope and faith. And that's just it. That's what it will be until I decide it's pointless to keep trying. And yo...I am soooo far from that. Please believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say persistence is the key....
I am not mad at u pimpin'.

TO