Saturday, October 02, 2004

If I didnt know any better.....

....I'd swear the child is getting some sorta sadistic pleasure outta this whole thing. Like on one hand....I feel like Im being justifiably punished for being a bad boyfriend. When you fuck up, there are consequences. Period. So this is my shit coming back for putting her through the wringer. And if thats the case, then I can deal. I'll take my punishment like a man and move on. That's how I feel on one hand. The other though....WHEW! I swear she's getting off to the thought of me suffering! Not like life or death suffering mind you. But you know like knowing I really really enjoy some shit and being the only person that can give it to me, and then denying me out of a twinge of spite. My perception aint all the way off. I see through you missy! Cant break down the Teej! Im T to the mu'fuckin yo!

And the thing is....I've been celibant before. I once did a self imposed nearly 2 year stint in no nana land. So I know I can do it. That shit was like 4 or 5 years ago though. And I didnt have a steady girl. Shit's different now! We've been somewhat consistent in our body-bumping up until now. And now it's just.....off! Cold turkey! Wack yo! Wack I tell you, but I digress......

No comments: