Thursday, August 19, 2004

Something good for love

So I started this blog off by boo-hooing about how my love life was in shambles and the such. And since then it has dramatically improved. For the record it was not as bad as I had thought it was gonna be. But anyways the point of this partticular blog is that if things were still not as peachy....I'd be blogging everyday about how it's not so good. But since it's been good, I aint blogged one single solitary word about. So this is that. It's good! Steadily improving everyday. (Save for last night's 'Why you acting funny?' episode). Both parties have come to the conclusion that they'd rather live with than without each other. And both are trying their best to be the best they can be for the other. It's good. It's good! Dammit it's good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for teej and kk!

DivineLavender said...

Who is KK?