Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kanye's Time Magazine Cover


Anyone peep Kanye to the....on the cover of Time Magazine. Not the Source, not Vibe, Not XXL....hell...not even Ebony or Jet one of them shits. TIME! That's big yo. That's big for Hip-Hop. That's big for Chi-town.

But then again why am I making such a big deal about Kanye being on the cover of such a mainstream magazine? They are always FOREVER late on what's really going on, right? Ol bandwagon jumping on asses.....

Either way go support the man. "Late Registration" in stores people! He's doing big things in music. And he's doing them his way. Cant knock that!

3 comments:

Didi Roby said...

Since we now know you like Kanye West (who doesn't)....

YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAGGED!!

List him:)

Bye:)

Anonymous said...

eff a Kanye mayne... I'm not really feeling any of these songs I heard so far. If you ask me, he still sells better beats than he keeps for himself. please let it be known: I AM NOT A HATER I just complain alot.

Teej said...

mmmhmm...shole sound like a smidge of hateration is in your tone pimpin.