1. If I bump into something (wall, door jam) I always tell it outloud to 'Get off me!' and if I drop something I tell it 'Your mother is an astronaut!"
2. My brother and I stayed directly across the street from our grammar school for a number of years....coincidentally we were both tardy more than times than any person who stayed across the street from their school shoulda been.
3. I've always wanted to try cocaine, but Im afraid I will have a fatal heart attack or brain hemorage and die if I do so I wont.
4. When I was 5, my cat named Ty scratched me. I didnt quite know how to manage my anger then. I repeatedly threw Ty against a wall til my mama came and stopped me. I realize this was wrong, but I was mad. Ty ended up with a broke leg and brain damage. Sorry. I still have the scar on my elbow though.
5. I have a music quote tucked away in my head for pretty much ANY situation that could ever occur in this here life.
6. There was this one time when I was like 7 or so and my babysitter who I had a huge crush on had her friends over. They were chilling in the living room and I had to use the bathroom which was adjacent to the living room. Somehow I had it in my mind that they would associate the length of time that I pee'd with the length of my joint......as if they were even paying attention to me peeing.
7. I once threw something at my cousin in the house, missed him and broke a window. I was soooo not trying to tell my mama that I threw something and broke the window. I went outside and gathered every single sliver that I could and brought it back in the house and strategically placed the glass on the floor inside. Then I called the police, said someone threw a rock in from the outside, filled out a police report and got away with it.
8. As I type this shit at 1am I am eating a jumbo Kosher Dill pickle that I bought on a total impulse. At times I am bad about impulse buyer.
9. Im a grow-er and not a show-er.
10. As of late I've been having "The Pee Dream" alot. (You know....where you dream you are at the toilet so you let go. Do women have this dream?) Anyways, most times I catch myself. But there has been a time or two where.....eh, not so much.