Don't tell the truth, don't you dare
You can't drop me, 'cause you still got me
After takin' me way up there"
- Average White Band "If I Ever Lose This Heaven"
3. FYI...this particular list is gonna be sprinkled with more quotes than normal
7. "Though Jim Jones wasn't a serial killer I just find it terribly disturbing that he would take an important drink like Kool-Aid and turn it into something
8. Damn...so no Jazzy Jeff and no Wood Harris?
9. Im really glad I didnt go to that shit then!
10. Thats what I get for commenting on a blog I didnt read
11. Now it looks like Im taking sides when Ive always tried to remain neutral
12. And straight up man....
13. "It's natural to fall off
just land close to the tree
I'll be there if they need me to be..."
- Pos(De La Soul) "Trying People"
14. Obviously Im tinkering with the format of these here lists...
15. Feedback people!
16. Superior Media Group is officially official now
17. Making a pill to halt a woman's period just seems unnatural to me
18. But then again...Im just a dumb boy. What do I know?
19. "Right now lets stay in the present
Can't worry bout tomorrow cause today is a blessin
The world in a state of aggression
I find calm in you
....Beautiful you came at such a decent time
When we combine it's like good food and wine
Flavorful yet refined"
- Common (Joss Stone) "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now"
21. Geli you are such a happy drunk, Rach is such a cooooooooooooooool drunk, and Kellz is....well......Kellz no matter what
23. Sorry Kellz Im sticking to what I said though hon
24. "He think he Smokey Robinson....he need to pop them bumps on his nose!"
25. Jaime and Stace's impromptu 'Ways To Tell If A Brotha Is Packing' disertation was interesting, if not informative to say the least.....
26. ...that is until me and mines became the focal point of the discussion
27. And by no means am I unsure of me, but I think the suddenness of the convo focusing on me caught me off guard
28. I hope Mooni survived the rest of the ride alright
30. "You know that baby ain't his you scan'less hoe!!" - Cassandra
31. Cassandra I know you've said alot more interesting things of substance but that shit had me laughing for about 2 days
Arrive Indianapolis, 200 E. Washington St 3:15 PM 1 seat = $1.00
33. It's a wonder I aint in Indy kicking with the Johnson girls like every 3rd day at these prices
34. Megabus is whats really real in the streets
35. For the most part....they essentially just ask you to put in on gas!
36. "I can only respect others' views of me, heck.........they're the outsiders!" - Lori
37. Lor...that quote is the epitome of you my dear. Dont you ever change unless YOU see fit. And I know I dont even have to tell you that.
40. "Man Im starvin like Marvin.....and Marvin dead. Shit Im on my way with him!" - Panhandler Dude
41. I shoulda bought some socks from him or gave him a dollar or something for that line
46. "I've been working harder than a one armed wallpaper hanger" - Valencia
47. In thinking on it....that's pretty fucking hard!
51. "the hustle & bustle of a 9-5, salary & my worth being determined by someone else is NOT how I envision my future. I feel blessed in knowing that I have a plan and the balls to work that plan." - Eboni
52. Apparently it's gonna take me waking up one day and not being able to see my dick b/c of my belly to motivate me to be more consistent in working out
55. Speaking of which....Im obviously waiting for my ankle to fucking explode before I go see a doctor about it
56. You would think 2 months of on again/off again swelling would be reason enough
57. But noooooooooooooooooo......Teej needs to not be able to walk before he gets the picture!
58. I repeat....I fucking suck
60. "....so I asked him 'Where's your mama man?'
And he said, 'Well, she's with Dr. King in the promise land.'
I told him, 'Do your thing but never lose your focus
My only hope is that you learn about what hope is.'" - Juice "We Made It"