Friday, April 15, 2005

Something I got from the 'net

TEN random thoughts:
10. I need a bigger place
9. Squash is not to be consumed...at least it shouldnt be
8. Jay Z is my favorite rapper
7. Where is Dwayne from 'What's Happening?'
6. More books please!
5. Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4!
4. Frankenberry Cereal
3. My feet are pretty fucking big
2. There has to be a better way
1. More money would be nice

NINE cities I've been beside my hometown:
9. Miami
8. Dallas
7. Reno
6. Los Angeles
5. Milwaukee
4. Detroit
3. Atlantic City
2. New York
1. Atlanta

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
8. Travels to places across the Atlantic
7. Build my dream home
6. Publish a book
5. Cure a disease
4. Own a TV station
3. Meet T-Boz
2. Star in a movie
1. Touch as many as possible...in a good way of course

SEVEN ways to win my heart:
7. Be patient and understanding w/ me
6. Be artsy
5. Fuck my brains out
4. Be as sweet as pecan pie w/ extra syrup
3. Love music like I do
2. Inspire me
1. Be adventurous! Do crazy shit with me.

SIX things I believe in:
6. God being a woman
5. Love
4. Trying til exhausted, catching your breath, and trying some more
3. Listening
2. Hard Work
1. Me

FIVE things I'm afraid of:
5. Seeing the people I love hurt
4. Drunken white people
3. Sober white people
2. Not having enough time
1. Rejection and Failure

FOUR of my favorite items in my bedroom:
4. Bed
3. Clothes
2. CD's
1. Radio

THREE things I do everyday:
3. Pray
2. Sleep
1. Eat

TWO things I am trying NOT to do right now:
2. Go crazy
1. Spend money I dont have

ONE person I want to see right now:
1. Take one educated guess!