Friday, April 01, 2005

Rainy White People

Shiiiiiiit! Im at work. Doing the overnight shift this Friday Night/Saturday Morning...and people, to be more exact... white people keep coming in. As I type this...this one group of 6 middle aged white people have apparently coming in from some show and are standing RIGHT IN FRONT of the front desk discussing how great the show was.

Well that's all fine and dandy, BUT....if you are a person of color...or hell just NOT a white person...you know they have a unique stench when they get rained on. It's a sorta like a mix of a wet dog and my smell gym shoes. Alls I know is it damn sure aint a pleasant aroma. And I dont mean to offend anyone who may happen to be white. Hell yall might not even know. Black people might have a certain smell when we come out the rain too, but since Im black I probably wouldnt notice. But my sometimey ass sense of smell can pick up the a wet white person a mile away. Shit is not cute, son. Not cute at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I had issues... I almost lost a lung chokin laughin off this one. AND I'm mixed black and white. If this isnt the funniest thing I've ever heard... cuz I swear you're right. (dying inside)