Friday, November 11, 2005

The Blog About Absolutely Nothing

I just havent been in a blogging kinda mood. Having been reading nor writing them (except for Lists. I like doing Lists....although I feel like I be beating yall over the head with them. Darn you Lesley *smile*) Not sure of when the funk will end. It's like something is clogging my blogging (check the rhime!) ability. It aint like I aint had shit to blog about. LIFE is blog material! I think my laziness with writing has spilled over to my blog life. Oh well.....I dunno even know why I feel the need to endlessly apologize. Dammit it's my blog I'll blog in the shit if and when I feel like it. And dammit...the next time I feel like blogging I will. So there!

Told yall this shit was about absolutely nada!

4 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

LOL, aiight Teej, hope you get out of the funk soon. But hell we are all entitled to our own funk.

Rose said...

I'ma help you get out of blogfunk with a blog prayer. Try to have a great weekend.

Deeds said...

*Dee~Dee shaking her head and wondering does Teej have good sense?...Hell No!*

Well I guess you told cyberspace huh?

Here's a thought lovedrops...how about you blog about this here Azz whoopin imma gives ya when I gives it to ya!LMAO!!!!

Sorry lovedrops...:)

Gentle Aura said...

u can say whatever the hell u wanna say in your blog ...

just put a disclaimer so nobody can try some foolish shyt ...