Saturday, July 30, 2005

De Ja Vu (I've Been Here Before)

Im young and Im old...Im rich and Im poor
I feel like I've been on this earth many times before
Once I was a white gazelle on horseback riding free
Searching in the darkness for a piece of me

I can feel this for sure....I've been here before
I can feel this for sure..for sure...for sure...I've been here before

I used to be a king you know...On an island by the sea
With rainbow colored people....Happy as can be
We never had a problem...There never was a care
The love was everflowing...and it's feeling shared

And I can feel this for sure..........I've been here before
I can feel this for sure...for sure...for sure...I've been here before


Yes I have...I can feel it...
I can feel it...In my heart I feel it!

My soul feels like a universe...the basking never ends
Stars to me are children...babies are my friends
My heart is like a galaxy...within my spirit flies
I've felt this way a million times...please don't ask me why
The question of my lifetime...you've asked my point of view
They say it all was karma...Call it deja vu
Call it deja vu...Call it deja vu...Call it deja vu...Call it deja vu

And I can feel this for sure..........I've been here before
I can feel this for sure..for sure...for sure...I've been here before

If hate is on your mind...and u can't love the time
If anger is your friend...Don't you know when you die you'll come back again?!?!?!
If in the master's plan...you come back woman or man
If your life is full of sin...don't you know when you die you'll come back again?!?!?!
I thank God... thank God...thank God...I am not coming back no more!!
I've been here before...thank God...thank God...thank God!
(I don't want to come back no more!)

-Teena Marie

No comments: