Friday, May 29, 2009

The “Full Expression Of My Personality” List

1. “Just give me a minute/ I betcha er’thang gon turn out lovely/ Just give me a minute/ Imma be alright…..just trust me!” - “Bubba Sparxxx “Lovely”

2. And I start this one off with that quote becuz dammit Im finna do some venting on this list. I think we’re going to ‘50′ on this like we usta do!

3. Stick around and read if you like. If not….I’ll see ya when I see ya I guess

4. I hate to say it but….I got some straight up niggers in my family

5. And yes with the ‘er’ as opposed to the ‘a’ at the end.

6. You try to help niggers and they just shit all over you!

7. Damn shame these mugs is my blood….came out my daddy nut sac just like me and I gotta cut them off!

8. Learn the power of saying ‘NO’ my good people

9. It will save you TONS of grief down the line…..trust!

10. “Tell me now/Can you make it past your Caspers?/ So we can finally fly off into NASA/….We were never meant to be/Baby we just happened/ So PLEEEEASE dont mess up the trick/ Hey Young World…Im the new Slick Rick/ They say I move too quick/but we cant let this moment pass us…” - Kanye West “Knock You Down” (Keri Hilson)

11. Say what you want about ‘Ye but he damn sure can write and (when he raps!) deliver some shit that most people can relate to

12. I dunno about that autotune singing business tho….

13. Awww man D. Rose say it so. Say they didnt alter your grades so that your transcript could get you in a D1 school and set you up to play ball even tho your grades prolly woulda left you ineligible. Say it aint so mannnnnnnn……

14. ….but then again yall have heard him talk, right? Im just saying…..

15. Chicago go see EDF3 sketch comedy at the HWCC on 6/6! 3pm show and 7pm show. They are all funny than a mug AND fine as hell…..plus we GOTS to support black business yall. Check ‘em out for yourself : www.elitedeltaforce3.com

16. One time for President Obama on nominating Sonia Sotomayor for the Supereme Court

17. Rush Limbaugh I hope you fall down a STEEP flight of steps and land on your esophagus in a really akward position so you can finally STFU!

18. “If it takes a near-death experience for you to appreciate your life, you’re wasting somebody’s time” - Nikki Giovanni

19. Shout out to Dave and Jamila on celebrating their 4th anniversary! I love love!!! Especially young black love!

20. I know I often say Cliff & Clair, Martin & Gina, and Paul & Jamie (from “Mad About You”) are my favorite couples but they are make believe.

21. Dave & Jamila are real life. So are Los & Tonya, Drew & Dee, and Erik & Kiela

22. Shout out to Dotty for tagging me as “The Hopeless Romantic” in that picture as opposed to “The Flirt” lol

23. Granted I can be both….Im definitely more hopeless romantic than flirt

24. *Sigh*

25. God bless Exodus Tyson and all her loved ones

26. Reyna Jazz….although it had been a while since we had spoken I know you know that you were my girl. I still dont think I’ve fully accepted the fact that you’re gone. It just isnt really registering with me but still…I close my eyes and I see your smile and that makes me smile. I thank you for being a friend and I know your spirit surrounds us all. Rest easy my love and God bless you

27. “Everywhere I go/ Every smile I see/ I know you are there/ Smiling back at me/ Dancing in moonlight/ I know you are free/Cuz I can see your star/ Shining down on me…” - Janet Jackson “Together Again”

28. That songs ALWAYS makes me smile and feel happy and dance for all the people I know that have passed on

29. I really think I have a very unorthodox view on death as I dont really believe it to be something to necessarily be sad about

30. It’s really such an inevitable part of life. Sometimes the circumstances of a person’s death troubles me more than the actual death but I digress….

31. Life can definitely be heavy, huh?

32. Wine Fest ‘09 is not looking good for the kid and well…..that just sucks BIG octopus nuts

33. At it’s worst…Adulthood sucks becuz there will be times you hafta miss out on shit you’d rather not miss out on so that you can do what you know you must do

34. At it’s best….Adulthood is the shit becuz you can do shit like have Ice Cream for dinner and stay up as long as you want!

35. “…for there are times when I fall short of what I say /What I say Im all about” - Isley Bros. “At Your Best”

36. I am far from perfect. This I know. I am but a man. But dammit if I aint one extraordinary man if I may say so my gotdamn self

37. You just gotta pat yourself on the back sometimes I think

38. 5 people shot on 53rd and Halsted? WTF?!!?!??

39. Summertime Chi is shaping up to look scary as shit

40. It almost seems like a fucking truck full of guns just broke down in the middle of the hood and was abandoned

41. Who the fuck DOESNT have a gun? Who the fuck WONT shoot you if the wind blows the wrong way?

42. Jody Weis handle you mu’fuckin bidness or push the hell on man!

43. “I want freedom for the full expression of my personality!” - Mahatma Gandhi

44. In other words : Let me be me or just let me be!

45. Not that Im one to clarify or add on to anything Gandhi says but you get the point, right? lol

46. Sometimes I think I should just get me a Dub G like my Uncle Ankie and be done with all this madness

47. LMAO! Yeah right! My ol miltant, pro black ass?!?!!?

48. North Korea are you for real with this nuclear shit?

49. Dont you know we will blow your lil piece of shit country into the bottom of the ocean if you dont quit playing!?!?!?

50. “The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We CAN’T be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in BIG trouble!” - Ellen DeGeneres

No comments: