Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The "I Aint Saying Its A C-O-N-spiracy But...." List

1. "...man....Man....MAN!/If my manager insults me again/I will be assaulting him/After I fuck the manager up/then Im going to shorten the register up/....look at my check!/Wasnt no scratch/....this fucking job cant help him/So I quit/Yall welcome!" - Kanye West "Spaceship"

2. Yup! In a minute peoples.....in a cool minute I tell you

3. My computer is on its last leg apparently

4. It rarely tolerates me sitting in my gmail

5. Anyone ever bought a new computer and had to switch over all their stuff? How does that work exactly?

6. WTF is up with my appetite this last week or so?

7. I mean where did it run to?

8. Yall think Nicole Richie gon be in the same "jail" that Paris was in?

9. Ol pampered ass hoes!

10. "Yeah sorry...I know Im the 'concierge' and all, but I really dont feel like talking to people today. Please leave me the fuck alone. Thanks." - Me at work

11. At least it felt good to say under my breath

12. How I let myself get sucked into facebook-dom I'll never know

13. hehehe....Tori.....hehehehe

14. Somehow I dont think it's a coincidence that "Read A Book" got taken down from youtube for Viacom's 'Copyright infringement' laws or whatever

15. I aint saying its a C-O-N-spiracy, but I betcha Miss Peachez' 'Fry That Chicken' or the 'Why Must I Cry' dude shit stay up forever ever

16. "..try to bring 'em life, but muthfuckas want dead" - Jay-Z "Young G's"

17. "...aint that bleak on they part?/(Shhh!)/But let me hold it down/cuz they shut you down/when you speak from your heart/Now that's hard!...." - Andre 3000 (Outkast) "Babylon"

18. Surprisingly enough though, BET played "Read A Book" out the blue though

19. Angela spent the better part last week at her sister and friends house

20. I might even miss the teenager a tad

21. But I dont miss the yelling about the TV volume, not picking up after herself, or hair in the sink...............at all!

22. Do Barack and Hillary have to go sooooooo hard at each others throats?

23. Amber C. said the white boy had suicide doors on an electric blue '95 Oldsmobile.......

24. ..........on 55th and Cottage Grove!

25. I blame rap music

26. Okay not really I dont but there are certainly people who do

27. "And now they callin on the government to try and make somebody quiet for the bullshit they done to me/Gangsta Nip, Spice 1 or 2Pac never gave a gun to me/So gangsta rap ain't done shit for that/I've even seen white folks from River Oaks go get the gat/So why you tryin kick some dust up?/America's been always known for blaming us niggas for they fuck-ups/And we were always considered evil/Now they tryin to bust our only code of communicating with our people.." - Scarface "Hand Of The Dead Body" (1994)

28. More reasons to blame rap music..... http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/07/30/18330833.aspx

29. Actually you cant really blame rap. You can however blame dumb ass followers who cant think for themselves

30. I hate a fucking follower with a passion

31. Rebel you brainless bastards.....rebel!

32. Man what's up with the NBA players getting stuck for they papers as of late?

33. So the Buttercup likes ze lists, eh?

34. I originally planned for this to be a shortened list a la my Immense Lesley but alas....I cant shut the fuck up!

35. "My next guest is a low life pimp I wouldnt trust to wash my car, but yall done elected him city official...." - Don Cheadle as Ralph Waldo 'Petey' Greene in "Talk To Me"

36. Go see that shit yall

37. Did we really have a indepth conversation as to what a "phatty" is?

38. Isnt people 'leaving' myspace and then coming back like the equivalent of rappers 'retiring'?

39. Ultimately this life is about balancing your wants and needs

40. Yeah the wants are nice....but dont neglect your needs

41. Thought I wasnt gon know that french shit huh Divina?

42. Common's new joints IS bananas, B.A.N.A.N.A.S.......but Im reluctant to say it's better than"Be"

43. "Im doing things I've never done for anyone's attention/Take notice of whats in front of you cuz did I mention/You're about to miss a good thing/and you''ll never know how good it feels to have all of my affection/And you'll never get a chance to experience my loving /Cuz my luvin feels like.......oooooooh" - Alicia Keys "You Dont Know My Name"

44. Am I crushing again?........Hmmmmmm

45. The child just gets me I think

46. BA said the lady asked "is an extra large bigger than a large?"........and was like dead serious!

47. It is my belief that it should be totally legal to immediately shoot someone who displays such a high level of utter and sheer stupidity

48. ...or we can send them to live in the U.A.S.S.(United American States of Stupidity), right Geli?

49. Statewide smoking ban in all public places?......oh how my lungs thank you Mr. Blagojevich!

50. "3000? Imma tell you like this now.....dont mess it up for everybody. Greyhound dont float on water!" - Big Boi in "Hey Ya" video

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

14. Incrediable, not really but still...
15. & you are totally RIGHT about that one
31. EXACTLY!
50. one of my favorite quotes