Monday, July 23, 2007

The "...Fucked Me Way The Fuck Up" List

1. "It's time for me to live off the love that I sing about in my songs/See listen, I wanna walk down the aisle to my song/I want the first dance to be to my song/And I wanna make love to my song/I wanna have babies to my song/I wanna cry when I'm singing my song/I wanna say 'Damn it's too good....its too good to be my song!!!'......" - Gerald Levert "In My Songs"

2. Gerald really put his drawers in this album....God bless him

3. Not that Im condoning dogfighting (b/c Im not), but does PETA get all into the hunting industry's ass as well....b/c hunting for sport sure seems pretty un-fucking-ethical to me

4. And how dare Russell Simmons be quick to judge Mike Vick and suggest all coroprations involved with him disassociate themselves?

5. Damn Russ.....he was only indicited......can they at least find him guilty first?

6. What would life be without sex and music?

7. *shivers at the thought*

8. Ol simpleton ass muthafuckas!

9. Just checking to see if it is indeed 2007 b/c I swear I seen a dude with fingerwaves

10. "You cant teach algebra to 1st graders. No matter how hard you try. They are not gonna get it" - BA

11. Im not crazy...I knew my apple jacks were shaped weird

12. Dontcha just love the randomness of these lists?

13. Im pretty fucking pathetic

14. ....and I know why

15. At least I started working out with my Taebo abs again

16. "Wipe Me Down" and "Do The Heisman On Dat Hoe" are running neck and neck for my current favorite ghetto song

17. "Shoulders...Chest...Pants....Shoes!" - Lil Boosie "Wipe Me Down"

18. "If her breath stank/Do the Heismann on dat hoe!" - Dem Heisman Boyz "Do The Heisman..."

19. What mindlessness...and this is what they choose to play on the radio?

20. Man wait....she called me Dave's sidekick!

21. And I know Dave is that dude and all but dammit Im no one's sidekick

22. The Vagina Power lady is certified 'el polo loco' © Tori

23. btw.....I love Tori's blogs.....if only she blogged more ;)

24. Somehow I think we'll prove to be each other's muses

25. Did the paper really say that the Priest was paying for and lavishing a male stripper with gifts and money?

26. What in the......?

27. "Mercy mercy me/Things aint what they used to be...." - Marvin Gaye "Mercy Mercy Me"

28. Lor and I Talking on the phone like we used to and catching up was the best

29. The free 'Live @ The BBQ' concert with Little Brother, Bilal and Blackstar was hot but Bilal definitely should went before Little Brother

30. I couldnt believe Bilal didnt drink Hennessey and end up scream-singing while laying on the floor like normal

31. Okay seriously....who the hell just brings Chilly Willy up in conversation out the clear blue sky?

32. 8am burritos?......eh, not such a good idea

33. This latest Harry Potter book just broke all kinds of records selling 8.3 million copies in the first 24 hours

34. I know I may lose a couple of yall with this but I've never really gave half a shit about Harry Potter...I mean somehow I just never managed to see the big fucking deal...but that's just me

35. "Ha, I am a fighter and a lover/I'm the freaky baby daddy, I'm a bad motherfucker /I'm the earth, wind, fire, and the thunder/I said I am, go ask my mother!/You don't believe that shit believe what you want to" - Mos Def "Ghetto Rock"

36. So I was eating applesauce while naked and watching 'Martin', right?....(talk about Heaven!).....anyways you ever drop cold applesauce on you nether-regions?

37. I know I been doing too much and putting my body thru it as of late with all this lack of sleep and all but Im in grind mode

38. Yet in still I need to find my balance in hustling but doing right by my body before my body shuts my shit the fuck down

39. Oh Teej you have such a potty mouth!

40. A pitbull raping a baby?....Giving a toddler an e pill?......WTF?

41. I just cant wrap my brain around some shit

42. Like literally....WHAT THE FUCK????

43. "Read a book muthafucka...Read a book!/Not the sports page, not a magazine/ But a book nigga, a fucking book nigga!/Yo body needs water so drink that shit!..Yo body needs water so drink that shit!/Raise yo kids muthafucka raise yo goddamn kids!..Raise yo kids muthafucka raise yo goddamn kids!" - Notarapper "Read A Book" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqa7cbdOC8)

44. I dunno what but this list is missing something...I dunno if I like this one

45. Cassandra...never again under any circumstances, k?

46. Have I ever mentioned how much politics suck muddy monkey nuts?

47. The bus driver pulled the bus over to take a call on his cell phone.....twice!

48. Now I know I dont need to tell yall what the bus driver's ethnicity was, right?

49. "...fucked me way the fuck up"/"I should be doing some laundry.......fuck some laundry!" - Lesley

50. I wonder if Lesley remembers where Jesus is located ;)

5 comments:

DivineLavender said...

I almost got in a full blown argument with a "BEIGE" friend of mine, who is thrity-freakin-five years old, ran out and got the last H.Potter book.


I told her that that crap is too fairytale and Beige for me to even freaking care and read. Only certain folks (Beige and brain dead with nothing better to do) got time to escape into some fairytale world of a little white boy with magic....and even in their magical world....none of us are there or the heros. I can't dig it!



All those millions of books spent on buying a book....I mean, I am just saying that the displaced residents of New Orleans could do more with that money than some publishing company. See I am way too aware to pay into pop culture when our real-everyday brown/black culture is falling apart.


I mean, that is why I can't really get close to Beige folks...I just see the stark contrast between that being a hobby and social responsibility and commentary. I keep my distance...its too deep for me to entertain.


Then, Beige 35 year old friend goes to point out that Disney is coming out with a brown girl princess.

Oh, now, I am suppose to be really happy and all is well because in 2007, Disney is going to write about a brown girl? I had to get off the phone.


Sorry for the long post!

-Divine Lavender

Teej said...

No no Ms. Lavender...I feel you. I was thinking on that myself. 8.3 million copies x what? like $20 a pop? Yeah that's like $160 million or so. You know how many homes coulda been built for homeless? Food pantries? Food for Africa? Im saying! I digs sister...I digs!

DivineLavender said...

Brotha T; Understand, this is the initial estimate of monies made...not to mention the royalities, advertising, book signing tours, promotions, and secondary monies floating around this series. I am just suppose to chalk it up to a book.


I mean, I can't roll with that...not at all. Sometimes, I am ashamed to be American when as a collective-folks buy books than build homes, pay for education, health care, vaccines, street lights, free lunch programs, repair parks...

It sickens me...really it does. I am glad I ain't the only one that feels the same.


This is real talk!

T.a.c.D said...

3. yea i think i agree with you for the most part on this, but i will ALSO say that you don't have that type of "activity" on YOUR property and NOT know anything about it

8.i can't understand it...

16. that new T-Pain song, "bartender" joint...

34. I do in fact LOVE Harry Potter, however I love your blog too...so you no lose me

36. CLASSIC

40. the world is crazy...real talk

47. friggin UNBELIVABLE!

DivineLavender said...

TeeJ...I tagged you.


Accept my invite and please play nice.


:-)