Sunday, October 29, 2006

The "Partially Misogynistic" List

1. "I got my mack on strong/And my dick on long/So fuck it!/All my bitches can stay gone!" - Ant Banks (Too Short F/ Ant Banks) "All My Bitches Are Gone"
2. Ahhh...Nothing like a lil misogyny to start a list, right?
3. For anyone not in the know....Dave + Patron = BIIIIIIG NO NO!
4. He usually always ends up on the ground at some point immediately thereafter
5. But the 'car love' thing was a new one on even me
6. Fay was really terrified.....LMAO
7. I dunno yall...with this "Save Room" song sounds like John Legend made a contrived effort for the POP tart charts to me
8. Lori and Lesley headed to the Chi?
9. Oh yesssss let the games begin
10. The bookstore awaits us!
11. "But if you think that I could look you in your face and lie right through my teeth/Then turn around and walk away/Cross my heart girl I care for you/and when I look into your eyes I must say......" - Brian McKnight "The Only One For Me"
12. I heard a rumor that "Martin" Season 1 was finally dropping on DVD early next year
13. Marty Mart anytime I want?.....say word!
14. They dun fucked up now I tell you!
15. "I want you to think about the Democrats plan for success. There isn't one. They are in agreement on one thing — they will leave before the job is done, and we will not let them. It's a hard fight, and we've got a lot of brave citizens of ours in the midst of the fight. But we have a plan for victory." -Bush on the war in Iraq
16. Plan for victory?!?!?!?!?
17. So exactly when the fuck does he plan to initiate this 'plan for victory'?
18. *sigh*
19. Angela found my camera that Im almost sure has my picture with Nikki Giovanni on it!!!!
20. Yeah Im loving my baby sister right now
21. Fay is right though...she definitely runs the crib!
22. So what I named this list what I named it
23. "Get a grip bitch/This how I get through life!" - Jay Z "Watch Me"
24. I went from misogyny to heartfelt sincerity and back misogyny
25. Fuck it!.....Life is contradictory like that
26. "Hahaha, I'm just playin’ ladies. You know I love you" - Eminem "Kill You"
27. The stupid machine at work gave me Diet Pepsi again
28. Only this time I pressed the button for it
29. Still havent figured out what the fuck that shit's about yet
30. Pa-Trisheeeeeeee are you alright?
31. So my co-worker from Iowa was telling us of how she likes and makes Peanut Butter-Pickle-Chip sandwiches
32. Yeah...peanut butter, pickles and potatoes chips smushed together on bread
33. Now mind you this is the same co-worker from Iowa who dips her PB&J sandwiches in soup 34. I've concluded that it's just her and not in fact the whole damn state of Iowa that is weird
35. The plan is to not end up like "What About Brian"
36. At least thats the plan.....
37. What I do know is that I need to tweak some shit with me before I can make that happen
38. " cuz M-O-N-E-Y never did a thing for L-O-V-I-N/I feel it in my bones/that you and I can win/Ask me what I need/I need your lovin'/and that's the bottom line/I need your lovin'/or just a little time" - Teena Marie "I Need Your Lovin"
39. Everytime I click on TC's blog (
http://tclarkegolden.blogspot.com) I think of Frankie Beverly and Maze
40. Hmmm....I wonder why? LOL
41. I wish I knew how to do all that fancy stuff like link all my fellow bloggers blogs to my blog on the side or make their name appaear as a link to their page
42. Anyone see Lynette on some 'B.I.G., kick in the door' shit on Desperate Housewives?
43. She was not finna play with ol girl!
44. But she gets shot next week? WTF?
45. RIP Herve Romain and Dorothy Morrison
46. What Im coming to learn more and more is that we really do make this life what it is for ourselves
47. We hold more power then we give ourselves credit for
48. Im so fa-serious...believe that shit yo!
49. FYI in case you havent noticed or if you cared....I blog on Mondays and Thursdays
50. Dont ask me why

51. Did Lil Wayne and Baby really lock lips in that pic?
52. Anyone catch the ghetto ass Ozone Awards?
53. WTF kinda caricature is TV Johnny anyways?
54. "I am an optimist. But I'm an optimist who takes his raincoat." - Harold Wilson
55. Now put that in ya peace pipe and smoke it!

7 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

39. I got a shot out...HOLLA!
40. hmmmm I wonder why too? could it be, maybe, oh yeah that's right...you get it...
51. Yes they did...BUT they really see themselves as father and son...Puffy kisses his boys on the lips...who knows....we didn't do that in my house so I can't see it, but whatever floats your boat
52. you know I actually saw bits and pieces of that HOT MESS
54. hmmmm interesting

DivineLavender said...

Poppi,

Go into your blogger Template.

There is about three lines of code that same thing like "edit me". Here is an example of my fellow blog crush man. He is so sexy and I want to send him a candy gram and ask him to Senior Prom as a freshman, he is so fine.


Now, boy you know I was talking about you. So go in and find that line and then put in the link and the name you want to show up on the side.

I told you ALL people of Iowa are anyworst off then EVERYBODY else.

Pickles? Na'w she can be accrediated to being beige!

LMFAO

Blu Jewel said...

This is a funny ass list TeeJ. sometimes i wonder what goes through your head to inspire these.

Anonymous said...

Holla at ya boy. That shit was tight.

jendayi said...

41. Teej! How many times are you going to ask this?! Listen to divinelavender this time! =)

Cherise said...

#51. That shit went through my WHOLE job I swear..
#48. fa-serious is NOT a word Teej
HAHAHa

fuckgoogle said...

41. So not worth then you feel obligated, like I do.

23. Classic. Make it a shirt.

51. Photoshopped, but they didn't deny it.


1