Monday, February 26, 2007

A-Z (Yet Another Exercise in Randomness...Thanks T!)

Im such a sucker for things like this.......

Anthony is my name and Im going back to it. Sorry Kara, but Im not gon make it to 35 with this 'Teej' stuff. I dont remember who it was that first started calling me 'Teej' but I damn sure didnt insist on it. I think I might do a press conference like when Puff officially went to Diddy.

BA's story about accidentally pissing on Cardinal Francis Eugene George's lawn damn near had me ready to piss on myself. He said he didnt know and that he just had to go. He also said he couldnt figure out how or why the Cardinal would be up at 2am on a Saturday night to call the cops on him b/c he knooooooooooows the Cardinal had to be at work early the next morning.

Cant steal my joy!

Doing blogs is theraputic for me I think. I swear if I had to keep all this shit bottled in I woulda been went crazy.

Even if I wake up and find I'm alone

Cause the whole world's turned to stone
And my God says it's time I take you home
I'll be happy going knowing that I loved you

Focus!

Gabby Union is finer than a mu'fucka!

Have you ever thought about what it would be like if everybody woke up and 'Fuck work!'? Is that not an insane thought. If on just one day...everybody woke up and decided they didnt feel like going work today. Every single person in the world......that's some shit, aint it?

I really do believe I am among 'The Talented Tenth'. And so many of my friends are as well. We some talented mofo's I tell you.

Jenny took the Oscar home! That's what's up. Chi-Town STAND UP!

Keep It Simple Stupid!

Let me be and let me be me.....please.

Maybe I got it all wrong but.......I doubt it.

No this lady didnt say that my father is rolling over in his grave b/c of how Im treating her. First off chick....if it wasnt for you doing whatever it is that you doing to necessitate Angela living with me, we wouldnt even be having this convo. But that's not the point b/c me and Ang is gon be just fine. What I suggest is you get ya mind right and work on fixing you relationships with your kids b/c as it stands...dont none of them really fuck with you. And second of all....he was cremated. Ashes dont roll over dumb ass!!!!

Obama looks good but I just dont know if White America is ready to (s)elect a black president..or even a woman president for that matter. We still dont even know who is running for the Republicans. But I betcha if it's a white male (and let's face it...it's the Republicans, so who else would it be?) , that fucker will be voted in by default.

Power to the people!

Quit bitching and do something!

Rebel!

She frustrates me to no end.

Tell it....tell it....tell it like it is. C'mon and tell it...tell it...tell it like it is. My name is TJ (Tell it Tell it) Just hit the freeway (Tell it Tell it) I dont deal with he-say(Tell it Tell it).....LMAO. Yall aint ready to tumble with the Teej.

Uptown Saturday Night is definitely in my Top 10 Movies ever?

Variety is really the spice of life. Get out there. Try some new shit. Switch it up a bit. Remember if you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got. Now put that in your thinktank and swish it around it awhile.

White privilege is real. And white people dont even realize it most times. Its funny, but it's sad.

X-treme Sports. Why?

Yo fuck this...I cant deal! Im taking all my CD's and books and Im hoiling my ass up on an island somewhere far far away from everyone's bullshit.

Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski did end up together, right?

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Even if I wake up and find I'm alone
Cause the whole world's turned to stone
And my God says it's time I take you home
I'll be happy going knowing that I loved you


...I love that Teej...I love it...it so speaks to me right now...

how about I needed your random thoughts today, how come you think so much of the same craziness that think...its weird...I so get you...

and Yes Zack and Kelly got married in the "college years"

Anonymous said...

i'm so impressed that you were able to use ALL the letters and you actually said something that made sense for each...i mean most people really say "random" shit in those random things....well, you said random shit, but it was good shit...not that what you said was shit but...

jendayi said...

LOL. I died laughing at "H". Was it supposed to be funny?