Thursday, September 21, 2006

The "More Than You Know " List

1. "Are you listening?/Are ya eardrums open for christening?/We God-Body MC's with these tools/While some others play God/They just Goddamn fools!" - Pos (De La Soul) "Much More"
2. Yall should hear how Angela interogates me if I come in 'late'
3. She knows my schedule and when Im supposed to be home
4. At times I forget whether she's my baby sister or my girlfriend
5. I like the "Grammy Family" song.....
6. ...but it aint the most humble shit I've ever heard in my life
7. DreDre you so crazy with your drunk dialing ass!
8. How could I EVER lose my camera with my picture with Nikki Giovanni on it?
9. "I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation" - George Bernard Shaw

10. Janet loves me!
11. I dont care what none of ya's got to say....had JD not been in the room during the press conference, Janet woulda tried to holla
12. Sorry you lil shit you....I wont be shrinking and you more than likely wont be growing anytime soon so get the hell over it
13. I fucking hate Napoleon complex having people
14. Does anyone know exactly what the Pope said to piss the Muslims off?
15. Why the fuck aint there no black "Heroes" on NBC's new show?
16. Black people cant have super powers too?
17. No one is nicer than son on that editing console
18. Even though we know that things fall apart it still sux that he had to fall back
19. Now we gotta get the friendship back and 'unweird' shit
20.
"Flagrantly fragrant/and they can't escape it/My perfume pursued them anywhere that they went/You dont want a loan/Leave my cologne alone/It's a little too strong for you to be puttin on/Trust me/I say this justly/I went from musty to musky/And yall can't mush me" - Lupe Fiasco "I Gotcha"
21. Just in case yall didnt know....Lupe is that shit son!
22. "Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor" is in your stores right now
23. Trust me if you love hiphop you need it in your life
24. 'Will you go with me? Circle yes or no'
25. If only it were that simple
26. We just didnt know we had it soooooo good as kids
27. Sometimes being an adult sux dirty monkey ass
28. Cheney and Rumsfield themselves fucking authorized torture tactics
29. I saw a special on TV with a former CIA confirming all that shit

30. Dude the government is sooooo damn corrupt

31. "my beloved child
break your heart no longer.
each time you judge yourself you break your own heart.
you stop feeding on the love which is the wellspring of your vitality.
the time has come
your time to live, to celebrate and to see the goodness that you are
let no one, no thing, no idea or ideal obstruct you
if one comes, even in the name of 'Truth'
forgive it for its unknowing do not fight.
let go and breathe into the goodness that you are."

- Swami Kripaluanandaji (Bapuji) via Lesley who got it from Lena


32. I liked Katt Williams' HBO special and all.....
33. .....but that nigga used the word 'nigga' like 562607497825925 times
34. I promise it was every 4th word
35. What the hell is up with segregated "Survivor" this season?
36. Something seems terribly wrong with that idea....I cant put my finger on it, but it dont feel right
37. My friend Kesha said her and my other friend Dawn agreed that I look like Ne-Yo or vice versa
38. Quite frankly I think them heifers done lost they ever-loving mind
39. I mean son looks like he's only visiting this planet if you catch my drift
40. So wait.....are Whitney and Bobby divorcing or not?
41. Despite the crackheadish outburts they really do love each other

42. Told ya.....When you adhere to shit you feel better
43. "So while you're fuming/Im consuming mango juice under polaris/you just embarassed/'cuz it's ya last tango in paris/And even after all my logic/and all of my theories/I add a 'muthafucka' so you ig'nant niggas hear me!" - Lauryn Hill (The Fugees) "Zealots"

44. If it's 11 seats on the bus, and 10 thug looking dudes surrounding that one empty seat....white people will go sit they ass down right the fuck there
45. Fuck how crowded the space is......they will sit they asses down
46. Me, personally....I need my space
47. As do most black people Ive noticed
48. You ever notice how a elevator will be hella hella crowded....
49. ....but no matter how crowded who will always say 'fuck it' and squeeze they ass on?
50. No such thing as person space with them I tell ya!

51. Oooh ol girl from the Janet's PR agency is gonna track my picture with Janet down
52. That'll fuck around and be a blog in and of it's self!!!
53. All the pedophile priest flee to Mexico?
54. WTF?
55. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060920/wl_nm/crime_church_mexico_dc
56. "Going back to Saturn/where the rings all glow/Rainbows, moonbeams and orange snow on Saturn/People live to be two hundred and five/Going back to Saturn/where the people smile/Dont need cars 'cuz we learned to fly on Saturn/Just to live to us is our natural high" - Stevie Wonder "Saturn"
57. Yall do know Im from Saturn, right?
58. The first time I heard this song as a 15 yr old it made sooooooo much sense to me.
59. It will be on the soundtrack of my life
60. That's a later blog btw
61. New personal rule of thumb : When white dudes in black trench coats enter any room that Im in.....my personal goal in life is to leave that room ASAP

62. I mean really....what else is scarier than that?
63. 'Stay close'
64. Oh shit is it ANTM time again?
65. I watched most of it but it was too much crying and emotional shit for the first damn episode
68. "I used to feel like heaven/I used to feel like May/I used to hear those violins playing heart strings like a symphony/Now they're gone away/Nobody wants to face the truth/but you wont believe what love can do/til it happens to you!" - Corrine Bailey Rae "Til It Happens To You"
69. And what better way to end this thing but..........
70. www.ImageShack.us" />

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

2. Why did you come in late? Yeah kids "think" they can ask that of you because you ask it of them...I am a little sister, of five...and I runs it...
14. He referred to a Midevil text that basically condemed them to hell....
15. Cause its clear folks that put it together...just like aren't any Black folks in that 9/11 movie
35. b/c folks want to make money off ignorance and want to further divide the country
37. HELL NAW! I can only go off the pic on your page, but please no, I pray you don't look like that creature!
46. Ditto!!!
70. Hey you gotta get them to come to the Lawd some way...

DivineLavender said...

24. 'Will you go with me? Circle yes or no' Hell Muthafuggin Yessssiiiirrrr

*blushing*

sunshine said...

I have been hearing that name 'Lupe Fiasco' for a minute but haven't heard the first song!

Baby sis checking on ya like that?

Anonymous said...

#55 That is sooo messed up. The sad thing is that them folks in the church will look three ways from Sunday before they will Ever accuse or even acknowledge that this kind of shit happens!

Mahogany Misfit said...

So, you're from Saturn huh....okaaaaaay. :-)

Bobby and Whitney need to let it go. They're too fucked up for eachother.

The Brown Blogger said...

Now that damn son is going to play in my head into infinity...