1. "I'll run a triathalon/you wouldn't see me fatigue/I'm a star/And maybe y'all should cop somethin to be/Or trade some of y'all equipment in for somethin you need/Cause it's alot of bullshit floodin the scene/Where e'rybody's a star/and hot shit is few and far between/We losing grip of what 'garbage' mean" - Black Thought of The Roots "Star/Pointro"
2. Speaking of which.......
3. Why did my sister try to argue me down that Young Joc can eat Common up in a battle?
4. She's 14 and hypnotized by BET so I really cant be surprised that she could spew such youth inspired ignorance
5. The truly sad part is that I actually wasted precious seconds of my life entertaining the damn argument
6. Where the hell is Fanai?
7. Shit!....will some money just fall out the sky already?!!?!!?
8. You ever be so broke you feel that way too?
9. "Now everytime I see you/I pretend I'm fine/When I wanna reach out to you/but I turn and I walk and I let it ride/Baby I must confess/We were bigger than anything/Remember us at our best...../When it's for real it's forever/so dont forget about us" - Mariah Carey "Dont Forget About Us"
10. I promise Im cool...Im not back on that
11. That song just makes me think of her
12. "There's only one me and you/And how we used to shine/No matter what you go through/We are one/That's a fact that you can't deny" - Mariah Carey "Dont Forget About Us"
13. Okay Im through
14. I told yall that fool didnt kill JonBenet
15. Something told me that he was just a crazy
16. Even if it was just 'Frutezia' you didnt have to drink a whole bottle
17. Shit I cant talk....I downed a whole bottle of Boone's while I was in LA simply to see if I could do it
18. And b/c it was like $3 for the bottle
19. And b/c I was on that "Im on vacation, nigga. Fuck it!!" shit
20. "And I'm givin myself two mothafuckin kudos." - Nique=Dope
21. Sometimes you gotta give yourself props when others fail to do so
22. Niquey I feel you....that chick was outta line!
23. I liked "Idlewild".....
24. ...... but I didnt know they was rapping in 1935
25. And why the hell didnt she stay in the car like he told her to!?!?!?!
26. What the hell is the difference between 'partly cloudy' and 'partly sunny'?
27. They dont even know the ramifications of making Dave's List
28. Word to the wise : That aint where you wanna be
29. Ron Isley AKA Mr. Biggs gets 3 years for tax evasion
30. Them boys dont play bout they tax money!
31. "Feds on my trail/but they don't think I know/I keep my hands clean/cuz I never touch dope/Every time I see 'em/look 'em in the eyes/Ask 'em how I know/Its me surprise!" - Young Joc "It's Goin Down"
32. Nigga what the fuck is you saying?
33. Sorry Mr. Joc....If by chance we are referring to your talent, then noooooooo I dont see it
34. Lemme stop. I dont wanna come off as hating on him
35. That shit is kinda catchy
36. Simple as hell.....but catchy nonetheless
37. Im sorry s.R. but I can not feed the child cheese and crackers and buy The Roots CD.
38. Now if it were just myself I'd starve myself in a heartbeat to buy the CD.
39. But no need for anyone to starve.....
40. ....my DreDre just bought me the CD
41. I *heart* me some her
42. Im gonna miss you 'Maria'.....LMAO
43. My rent gon be late for September
44. So I shouldnt feel bad b/c I cant afford to get shit for my brother in jail
45. But I do feel bad
46. Simone I have yet to start on my 5 yr plan
47. Please dont hop a plane to the States just to come smack some sense into this big ol head of mine
48. I promise to get my act together soon
49. "(Leaving Chappelle's show) was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Now, economically it makes no sense at all, but it's good to have a vision for your life. Your moral conduct and your moral code should be priceless. You should just have some values that you just hold, that you won't sell at any price." - Dave Chappelle on leaving behind his $50 million Comedy Central deal
50. s.R. said it's okay for me to list past 50
51. So if yall get tired of reading my shit yall can blame her
52. The Mighty Mos Def bogarded the VMA's preshow on a flatbed truck with an unscheduled/unauthorized performance of "Katrina Clap", his Hurricane Katrina protest song
53. He got arrested for it
54. But I'll be damn if that shit wasnt brilliant!
55. Fucking Ballsy......I LOVE IT!
56. She wished me 'days drizzled in honey and sprinkled with cinnamon'
57. How sweet is that?
58. After to listening to the Roots new CD I've determined that.....
59. ....had I heard it prior it being bought for me, Lil Angie and I woulda had to rough it for a couple of days b/c I love that shit!
60. The Roots "Game Theory" IN STORES NOW!
61. It's moody
62. No present day rap record formula of a song for the clubs, a song for the girls, a song for down south, a song for the street, etc.
63. Just good thought provoking HIPHOP music!
64. "I've been learning to live without you now/But I miss you sometimes/The more I know, the less I understand/All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning them again/I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter/But my will gets weak/And my thoughts seem to scatter/But I think it's about forgiveness" - India.Arie "Heart Of The Matter"
65. Okay that one reminds me of her too
66. But I know now that I can comfortably reminisce w/o feeling bad
67. Told ya I was all to the good
68. Im steady creeping towards 500 'myspace' friends
69. But interesting people just keep coming outta the woodwork
70. I'll never do Tila Tequila numbers though
71. Nor do I want to
72. Gimme space....I just need breathing room and I can do what I need to
73. Were the VMA's really a bust this year?
74. And for my last hit ladies and gentleman......
75. "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that!" - George Carlin
5 years ago