Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The "Dont Feel Right" List

1. "Turn off the radio!/Turn off that mu'fuckin bullshit!!!" - dead prez "Turn Off The Radio"
2. Why the fuck does that machine at work keep giving me Diet Pepsi when I clearly pressed the button for Minute Maid juice!?!?!?!?
3. But shit.... that Diet Pepsi aint half bad
4. Damn did I just say that?
5. I can use my MSN messenger at work...
6. ...but aint nobody on that mu'fucka
7. Yall need to get an MSN account to chat with me while Im at work!

8. No....Im serious. Get that shit yall!
9.
"They got high powered lens on the cameras outside/It ain't nowhere to run/It ain't hardly nowhere to hide/They hear you when you whispering/so try to keep quiet/You don't even realize/that you's a twinkle in they all seein eye/From the time you in the bar gettin high/To havin conversations on your phone through the wire/You can drive but it's definitely footage of your ride...." - Black Thought (The Roots) "Living In A New World"
10. Go on Thought.....talk that shit!
11. I have yet to see them fucking cameras on the north side
12. Them bitches posted alllll over the south side though
13. "...something dont feel right out here, nahmsayin'?" - Black Thought (The Roots) " Dont Feel Right"
14. I think it's this CD that's got me feeling moody like this
15. Me + Myspace = OUT OF CONTROL
16. I think Im gonna shut that shit down
17. Yeah right...who the fuck am I fooling?
18. Focus Teej focus mayn!
19. This is gonna be a 'dark' one yall
20. "Humor is just another defense against the universe?" - Mel Brooks
21. U ever felt like U were at war with 'everything outside your front door'?
22. I pity the Crocodile Hunter's family

23. I dont pity his dumb ass though
24. C'mon now! No one saw this shit coming?
25. First Fanai, now s.R?
26. What is it with you Indiana chicks getting ghost like so?
27. How come rappers dont know when they first come out and sell bookoo records that it has very little to do with them and more to do with the fickle hiphop buying audience who thirst for the next new shit
28. So on their 2nd album when they do half the numbers they did the first time they wonder why?
29. Why dont they get that shit?
30. Can yall tell Im a lil frustrated this list?
31. "I extend myself/so you go out and tell a friend/Sin all depend on what you believing in/Faith is what you make it/That's the hardest shit since MC Ren!!!" - Andre 3000 "Aquemini"

32. "Flavor of Love" is the devil televised
33. She said we had to have "met on the moon or Saturn" before
34. Wow!

35. 5 years after 9/11 Im still hella paranoid
36. They still aint got Osama's ass
37. And why the hell are they in Iraq again when the fuckers who "did it" are in Afghanastan?
38. Lupe's coming, Mos is coming, Kweli is coming

39. And maybe I wont hafta hear no more songs relating to food
40. 'Inside Peanut Butter, Outside Jelly'?
41. 'Chicken Noodle Soup w/ a Soda on the side'?
42. WHAT THE FUCK?

43. "From the corners to the ceiling/I feel they eyes in back of me/I couldn't tell you why I think they constantly after me/Maybe it's cause the news put it to me so graphically/How niggaz don't obey no laws/not even gravity!" - Black Thought (The Roots) "Living In A New World"
44. I simply can not stop listening to that damn CD
45. It's a serious, grown up ass hiphop record
46. Partying and dancing is cool but fuck........
47. ......NO ONE parties and dances as much as most the hiphop we see and hear would lead you to believe we do

48. Angela keeps stealing my bed before I get home
49. I actually think it's kinda cute
50. The Bears look pretty decent
51. Let's hope Grossman's paper thin ass makes it through the season
52. "If you ain't sayin' nothin' you the system's accomplice/It should play with your conscience/do away with the nonsense/I'm overseeing anything within my circumference/This ain't a press junket, I ain't seekin' responses!" - Black Thought (The Roots) " Dont Feel Right"
53. Yall thought I was playing when I said Im sure I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?
54. Thought I was saying it to be cute?
55. Fuck naw nigga!
56. Shit's official like a ref with a whistle
57. I cant believe I just said that dumb shit
58. Why do people take Bishop Magic Don Juan seriously
59. This mug be on TV and everything
60. Getting paid to be a fuckin stereotypical caricature
61. Meanwhile Im fucking struggling choosing between rent and food!
62. See why I named this list what I named it?

63. Diddy has agreed not to use his name 'Diddy' in the U.K because...........
64. ...people are confusing him and London based music producer Richard "Diddy" Dearlove
65. "I started getting e-mails from Puerto Rican girls asking if they could be in my video and people were asking me to look at their clothing line." - Richard "Diddy" Dearlove
66. LAUGHING MY MU'FUCKIN ASS OFF!
67. I like doing these lists
68. It helps to get all this random shit off my chest
69. But I feel like Im cheating my blog
70. This shit is making me a lazier writer
71. And I was already a pretty fuckin lazy writer as it was
72. Didnt need any help with that shit
73. Okay Im tired of writing............

8 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

As always there is a lot on here that I can relate to, but for today, to make it quick:

20. "Humor is just another defense against the universe?" - Mel Brooks
21. U ever felt like U were at war with 'everything outside your front door'?

Feel you...and we all decide between rent and food, or cable and heat...but trouble don't last always...

NegroPino™ said...

Hey sexy Dont let life get u down. I dont have any quotables for u so I speak from the heart. It be like that sometimes ya know. As for food, cant be that bad cuz Wendy's got a serious $1 menu....

NegroPino™ said...

Guess waht Im listening to right now?

Benz or Beamer-Outkast from teh New Jersy Drive Soundtrack......

Hey Inside Peanut butter outside Jelly was the name of my blog from yesterday ;) .

its time for the percolator

Cherise said...

it all gets better one day...

Ms. Confessions said...

5. I can use my MSN messenger at work...
6. ...but aint nobody on that mu'fucka

LOL, exactly!!!

22. I pity the Crocodile Hunter's family
23. I dont pity his dumb ass though

Some shit is just bound to happen…

sincereR said...

i'm not responding in order, is that a problem? cool.

15. me+myspace almost== long long friends never to be united again.

7. you gotta switch to yahoo... more people use that.

69. you are. but, i've fallen victim too.

25-26. awww. you missed me! seriously though, fannie is MIA. i might need to stage an intervention. :')

39. i don't want to hear any more songs with highly adult content sung over nursery rhymes. that is *seriously* bothering me. i swear they're sending subliminal messages to our community: "drop out of school," "buy rims," "disrespect yo momma". just watch .. it'll all come to surface in about 20 years. someone will spin all these dumb records backwards and here "use music to corrupt black people as much as possible."

..roots is definitely IT! i've been waiting for months for everyone to hear it. (this is my *subtle* way of bragging that i've had the album since june)

Mahogany Misfit said...

Cracking up @ "Flavor of Love" is the devil televised"

I agree. Foofy and those bitches are doing NOTHING but the devils work! LMAO!

I have also noticed that NO ONE uses MSN anymore! I like that better than Yahoo but EVERYONE uses fucking Yahoo! I have NO friends on my MSN list! Not one!

That is...until you added me today!
:-)
Let's chat baby!

idk... said...

I didnt forget about blogger... well I kinda did until you just reminded me...

My fan base is on myspace... your's follow you where ever you go... it must be nice! (just playin) and quit frowning your nose up right now!