Monday, January 16, 2006

You Read Right

So I dunno if I was feeling especially sentimental or weak or what....but I called KK up pretty much outta the blue. And after some bullshitting around I threw out the topic of us getting back together. I aint ashamed to admit Im sap. Hell if you've read thru the first half of this blog you've seen me at my most sappiest. So again....Im not sure if it's Mariah's "Dont Forget About Us" or Mary's "Be Without You", but something possessed me to make the call. I hadnt been drinking either. I mean our relationship as it is now is really cool. We're still good friends so it wasnt like an embarassing thing. It was on my mind and I figured Id bring it to her. Yeah she politely shut me down though. LMAO!

On another note.....did I mention that Im not feeling the single life right now? But the catch 22 is...How could I persue another chick if Im not sure Im over my ex? Okay...I just re-read this. I sound hella-lame. LOL. But shit this my blog dammit. I can express myself on it how I feel. Go ahead...ask me the last time I cared what a nigga thought.

In any event....it was all just a thought. Much like this particular blog. I suppose the advice I was given on making the damn song stop crying was best.

Okay, Im done.....

.....I think.