Monday, January 16, 2006

Various 1/15/06

The Bears lost! In my opinion b/c of shitty coaching. Why the fuck did they left Charles Tillman on Steve Smith after he burned him the first time I dunno. They shoulda put Vasher on his ass to shut him down after that. And can anybody explain why they put the rookie Thompson or whatever his name is on Smith when this nigga is already having a career day on our asses? And how the fuck does the defense allow damn near 30 points TODAY of all days. I dunno if anybody scored 30 on us all season long. We winning games scoring 12 points and shit. BUT TODAY, OF ALL DAYS, the offense looks respectable putting up 21 and the usually reliable defense allows 30. What part of the game is that?

In other news.....this mentally slow lady keeps coming into lobby talking about absolutely nothing. She even tried to flirt with me. Looking like Kathy Bates and shit! That was mean I know. Im sorry. But for real...she keeps bringing up various non-relating topics. Mayor Daley (the first one) was a good mayor. She's from Springfield. Walker Texas Ranger was a good tv show. Turtles cant cry, and etc. Alls I can do is offer an occasional "Really?" or "Is That So?" But it's 5am people! Slow or not I aint trying to hear shit about why she prefers Ovaltine over Nesquick!!!

Anyone see The Boondocks? I go back and forth over whether it's relevant or offensive. But today's episode was thought provoking. It was about what if Dr. King survived the shooting in Memphis, was in a coma for 30 years and awoke in 2001 to see shit like BET'S Uncut! In one scene they had him amazed at a boneless rib sandwich! But the capper was when Dr. King held a party for his newly formed political outfit. They hired an urban researcher who ended up having the party advertised on the radio! And you know those go. So when Dr. King and Huey rolled up to get in they got charged $50 at the door!!!! Hilarious I tell you. When I saw the preview last week I was sure that Jesse, the NAACP and er'body else would have called for the show to be taken off, but the message of this particular show was pretty good.

Oh yeah.....and umm.....I kinda asked KK back....sorta....read below for that one.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teej,
We all go through those moments where our emotions get the best of us... You know how I've been lately and that's exactly the cause of my shitty mood. Wow, hat woman sounds like a handful! But she is just filled with interesting facts, who knew Turtles didn't cry... well, who the hell cares. LOL! I Know I'm being mean right along with you~
Well My love, I'll holla at you soon, Once this shitty ass mood pass and I'm back to being my usual charming and adorable self:)

chele said...

I know you didn't ask for advice ... but pursuing someone else when you're not over your ex isn't fair to you or the next woman. Good luck.

lj said...

I thought there would be an uproar over last nights ep of the Boondocks too..but nothing so far.

Anonymous said...

are you feeling lonely? or are you in love with her? ;)

either way.. it's all good... you're a human :)

Anonymous said...

Why did she prefer Ovaltine over Nesquik? Never did try the 'Tine myself but Nesquik is that deal so Ovaltine has to be hitting on something!

Cherise said...

Say it ain't so Teej? I called u too Hun, because I was having ONE of those MOMENTS.. And I knew something was up with u.. I just felt it.. Awww

brooklyn babe said...

Boondocks its relevant BECAUSE its offensive... i love it!

Have you seen "King Kong" clip?
So true, so funny. So offensive!

Anonymous said...

This is what it sounds like, when turtles cry


...or maybe it's his eye infection again.

*shrugs*

Anonymous said...

hmm...so what do turtles do when they are sad?

nikki said...

i was so distraught over indy losing i didn't watch one second of that chi-town game. i will say this, though...steve smith has been friggin UNSTOPPABLE as of late. nobody can get their hands on him and it seems no amount of coaching can make up for that.

as for the ex situation, all i can tell you is to hold on and don't go back there. it ended for a reason. let it lie (and die for that matter...)

Chocoflwr said...

My precious gentle giant. Let that heffa go!! ha ha j/k. But seriously, it's a good thing she shot you down, cause getting back together would have led to more sadness later. Enjoy your friendship with each and accept that you guys weren't right for one another as a couple. Take this time to learn what you truly want in a woman and out of a relationship. Anyhoo, I'm mad I don't get to watch Boondocks anymore. Such a terrible injustice.