Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The "1st of '06" List

1. "If my manager insults me again/I will be assaulting him/After I fuck the manager up/then Im going to shorten the register up" - Kanye West "Spaceship"
2. *smile*
3. I thought it was fitting
4. "Teej is far from a pimp or playa. See this is the problem....9 times outta 10 he says the first thing that comes to mind. And if it's a female, it's usually some ol flirtatious slick scorpio shit. Add to that that he can be a wee bit charming when he wants to be and so.....well there you go" - As said to myself
5. LMAO!
6. Yup! I talk to myself all the time
7. Mostly as a form of entertainment
8. Nothing to worry about I promise
9. 2006 is gonna bring big things Im sure
10. Im glad it turned out that he was actually in Florida
11. She wouldnt have deserved that if he wasnt
12. Di and Reenie just left
13. We kicked it hard
14. I was a meanie the first night
15. I blame my moodiness....and the lack of sleep....and the huge of amount to do in so little time
16. Hopefully I made up for it
17. "This is for my niggas outside all winter/'cause this summer they aint finna say 'next summer Im finna....'/sitting in the hood like community colleges/'This dope money here is lil Tre's scholarship'/'cause aint no tuition for having no ambition/and aint no loans for sitting ya ass at home!" - Kanye West "We Dont Care"
18. Damn is dude riding the white horse?
19. Why the fuck did he come back from his break sniffling and shit?
20. He wasnt sniffling like that a minute ago
21. Speaking of work.....
22. Im tired of the drama
23. This shit is a job anyways
24. Time to make career moves nigga!
25. As you can tell....Im extra motivated right now
26. But who isnt at the top of the year
27. Let's see if I maintain this fire
28. The Buddha Lounge was hot to def this past Sunday
29. I still wanna call the city on them to have them check the sturdiness of the floor though
30. When you feel the floor budging just a bit it's never good.
31. Still buggin at how hard Tim was going
32. "Humor is laughing at what you haven't got when you ought to have it. " - Langston Hughes
33. Like anything else bachelorhood has it's up and downs
34. Somedays it's enjoyable....others it isnt
35. I sang "Green Eyes" to her while in the shower 2 nights in the row
36. And yeah...my in-shower concerts are still the shit
37. "Many nights he was alone/Many many many nights/His light was too bright/so they truned away/and he stood along every night and every day/Then he turned to me/He saw his reflection in me/and he smiled at me/When he turned to me/Then he said to me/How good it is/how good it is......" - Erykah Badu "Orange Moon"
38. Either that or Im just too big of a flirt
39. Basically it all boils down to I got some figuring to do
40. Introspective
41. Melancholy
42. Flirtatious
43. It's all in me!
44. Couldnt you go for some Tyrone Biggums or some 'Tron right about now?
45. Did anybody see Usher's movie 'In The Mixx'?
46. Me neither
47. Why did I lose my mind when Nelly's "Grillz" came on in the club though?
48. "You see my grandmama hate it/but my lil mama love it!"
49. Guilty pleasure I suppose
50. That and Shawnna's "Getting Some Head"
51. I told them that song was killing the clubs out here
52. Betcha they in Beantown/Being Bobby Brown land right now singing it too
53. "I can't stop/that's why I'm hot/Determination, dedication, motivation/I'm talking to you of my many inspirations/When I say I can't let you or self down/If I were on the highest cliff, on the highest riff/ And if you slipped off the side and clinched on to your life in my grip/I would never ever let you down!" - J.Ivy "Never Let Me Down"
54. LL Cool J/Loreal is coming back to the midwest baby!
55. More Cooks White Zinfadel in the A.M.!!!!
56. Im sending all these packages out this week!
57. Outta nowhere it seems my blog got "popular"
58. That's different
59. In case anyone was in question about it.....RENT REMAINS TO BE REAL!
60. "Blasts trap 13 in coal mine in W.Virgina" - Wall Street Journal Headline
61. God bless 'em
62. Why the fuck is that still an occupation though?
63. I usta do my lists over a few days...adding stuff here and there
64. The last couple have been one-nighters whilst at work
65. Who steals 5,000 cases of 'Pimp Juice' anyways?
66. And how exactly do you transport said stolen 'Pimp Juice' to begin with?
67. Isnt that a truck full of 'Pimp Juice'?
68. It would occur to me that that shouldnt be so hard to find, but dont mind me. Im just thinking out loud again.
69. No, but for real......the fuck do you do with 5,000 cases of that shit?
70. I digress
71. CTA is on some 'Gimme The Loot' shit for '06
72. Anyone know that Joe Budden is one of the best emcees to come out in the last 15 years?
73. I think Im done babbling for now
74. "Real simple. Give love in 2006" - Clo Clo
75. That's the realest shit ever!

7 comments:

chele said...

Recent popularity could be due to your nomination on Princess Dominique's blog. I read alot blogs written by women -- sometimes I just want to see what the brothas are saying.

Abreu, Jorge said...

That's spontaneity for ya brotha... Any moment you could be the shiznit... That's whaddup!!! You seem like a cool headed cat man... That could be a major reason for ya new found fame... Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm with chele... not many blogs written by men... so i just wanna check things out :)

happy new year!

Anonymous said...

29. I still wanna call the city on them to have them check the sturdiness of the floor though


ummmmmm.... HELLO????? Don't act like you don't know who I work for.

And as for your popularity, it jumped up as soon as mofos saw how FOINE you are, you ole humble-ass giant.

Anonymous said...

You forgot something T... and it goes a lil something like:

double hi five, YESSSSS!!!

and we thank you so much for turning over and being a better person... our apologies for being the bobby-browns who broke the camels back. Nex time (if there is one) we gon' kick it harder the last nights than the first ones...

sound about right? good. pass me a mirror. pics to come... soon too...

Darius T. Williams said...

You've got a point...your blog did become the shiznit like overnight!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I enjoy getting a peek into the mind of a man :-) Keep on blogging baby!!

--> Afro Diva